Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy Does Photo Shoot For W Magazine
by: Staff (at official website)

2/13/2003 -- In addition to getting back into the full swing of practices and training, yesterday Andy squeezed in a photo shoot with famed photographer Bruce Weber. A well-known commercial photographer, Weber's work is published regularly in magazines such as Vanity Fair and W Magazine. His portrait work includes many high-profile Hollywood celebrities such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Christina Ricci, River Phoenix, Natalie Portman, and Drew Barrymore.

The photos will appear in April's edition of W Magazine. Andy's agent Ken Meyerson was on hand at the shoot and said to expect several different looks, from atheltic to formal. Stylists dressed Andy in Armani and many more designer fashions.

·
Registered
329 Posts
gosh, mrs guga, i think can't believe you love ruud van nistelrooy, diego forlan, philippe mexes and andy roddick!!! i thought i'm the only person in the world with this kinda weird combination, heh. anyway, you must come to my yahoo group, i've just put in a real great group pic that makes me heart beats 10 times faster, heh :D
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/diegoforlanandruudvannistelrooy

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! Okay!

Btw boys and girls, I heard Andy took the picture in an Armani suit. Okay, I prefer Valentino Mens Wear, some gorgeous suits! But it's all good. All classy men wear Armani I guess.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I joined the group, I really love the pictures! Especially Ruud and Diego together. It's like seeing Guga and Rogi together. Hahaha!

·
Registered
329 Posts
heh, thanx for showing me the support! heh, go ahead and post stuff or something, heh, make my group more active, lol, i promise i'll find more pics, heh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts