Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought since this was the end of the year tournament it would be nice to have a separate thread for it. I hope Andy can do well in London :)

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Aye me too! I think the draw for the groups happens tomorrow :D Come on!!!
Wonder which group he'll be in - I will laugh if he draws Rafa :lol:

I've not got tickets this year but I'll go again next year, for the last year in London. Any Andy fans going? Scoobs?

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
The draw:

A
Djokovic
Murray
Ferrer
Berdych

B
Nadal
Federer
Tsonga
Fish

A
Bryan/Bryan
Bhupathis/Paes
Lindstedt/Tecau
Melzer/Petzschner

B
Mirnyi/Nestor
Llodra/Zimonjic
Qureshi/Bopanna
Fyrstenberg/Matkowski

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for posting the draw. I know Andy has been bothered some from injury as have Nole, Rafa, and Mardy. So I don't think we have the healthiest players going into this Tournament :sad:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Thanks for posting the draw. I know Andy has been bothered some from injury as have Nole, Rafa, and Mardy. So I don't think we have the healthiest players going into this Tournament :sad:
Yeah this WTF is the Tournament of the wounded. :awww:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It certainly seems that way :sad: May be it will end up the last man standing? At least Andy and Mardy don't have to worry about Davis Cup like Rafa and David do.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Apparently Andy arrived on site today to practice - and hasn't practiced. So it's not looking good.

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Apparently Andy arrived on site today to practice - and hasn't practiced. So it's not looking good.
I don't like the sound of that. Oh Andy. :hug: :sad:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Andy's withdrawn citing the groin injury - said playing would make it worse, Australia only 6 weeks or so away. Since he's entered Brisbane, that's true.

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Awww poor Andy. Get better for 2012 hon. :awww: :hug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes please get well :hug: Now it has me worried about the start of his 2012 Season!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts