1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/gossip/roddickmandy.shtml

Andy Roddick and Mandy Moore
July-2003

Moore is dating tennis star Andy Roddick. "I'm very happy. I'm very, very much in love. I have this crazy, long-distance romance." Moore says that dating such a hottie has been interesting, too.

"I've never dated someone who is such a heartthrob. It's really weird," she says. "I'll go to matches and sit in the stands with his parents and friends and just watch the girls flip out. You know, one tried to rip at his clothes.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking, 'This is my boyfriend and my best friend.' "He's so oblivious to all the attention," she says. "I think that just makes him so much cooler."

The flipside is that guys go ga-ga for Mandy in public as well. "But I've never encountered anything too wild and crazy. No one is sending me their underwear. Guys might admire me, but they don't try to rip at my clothes!"

She says that in their free time, it's a love match in other ways for her and Roddick. "We'll hit balls when he practices, but I'm no good," she moans. "I'm not athletically inclined. Usually I get really frustrated with myself. I'm not even good at mini golf."

In her downtime, Moore hangs out at her family homes in both Orlando and Los Angeles, where her everyday life is surprisingly normal for a mogul teen who lives at home and has a famous tennis player boyfriend.

"I do live on the bottom floor of the house and nobody else is down there. But my family is right above me. So, I do have some independence when I'm in what I call 'my little cave.' I just go upstairs, eat with the family, watch TV and stuff. And then I go back downstairs and call my boyfriend."

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
oh god, please stop posting these things in the general message because it just sets up people to start basjing Andy when it's uncalled for. i suggest posting these things in Andy's own forum, away from the haters

1 - 2 of 2 Posts