Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
This whole thing is bullshit.

I'm not buying this.

I will go ahead and believe they are not dating.

However, if Andy and Maria are upset about all this, they can only blame themselves--and their publicists.

Here the real coup: :secret:

Andy's excuse about being a friend of Maria is granted--and well taken, but why couldn't he just say, "hey, I was invited at the last minute, I'm also doing a cologne with the same people, and plus I was in the neighborhood, I had to do the Today show and some other appearances." Did you see his interview? He spoke like he had something to hide, "um, um.". Tsk, tsk, Mr. Roddick. You should know better, obviously you learned nothing from dating Mandy Moore. Oh, well.

Andy is quite media savvy--but I don't know why his mind goes blank when it comes to his own publicity. :unsure: :confused:

Plus Maria's, "I don't talk about my personal life..." Wow, she told that to every network, then starting talking about--you guess it, her personal life. "No comment," would have done fine. Plus, she sounded kind of like a programmed robot when she talked too :lol: :lol: :lol:--complete with that annoying laugh. :rolleyes:

Also, from what I read, apparently their PR people were in a tizzy about not letting them get photographed together...it doesn't make any sense. What was the point then? When you are promoting a product, the main star (or celebrity spokesperson) has their picture taken with the makers of the product and their celebrity friends who are guests. HELLO! This is typical Public Relations protocol. Having them avoid each other made the whole thing worse and created a platform for more speculation--and excuse me, was extremely tacky, desperate, and entirely unneeded. :fiery: :fiery:

Oooo, child.

I had to vent on that. I'm wired. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, lads.

M

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Oh boy...for Andy's sake, I hope it isn't true...and at this point, I'm not convinced they are together. I will admit, though, that if those two are dating, Andy will fall down a few spots in my book. :retard:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Lo, look at the websites.
Look at all of the sources.
Hasn't Andy said before, and I quote "she's too young for me"?
I didn't think anyone would take this seriously. :lol:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
RodLo said:
Oh boy...for Andy's sake, I hope it isn't true. I will admit, though, that if those two are dating, Andy will fall down a few spots in my book. :retard:
:lol: :lol:

Completely agree.

Why, just why? LOL

Andy, this screams, "DOWNGRADE!"

Sorry, I so had to go there.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Jennay said:
I completely trust these websites. :hearts:

:haha:
They remind me of the magazines I read at the grocery store while waiting in line at checkout that have the featured aritcle as some crazy lady who swears she was abducteded by aliens.

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
confirmed my thoughts of maria...a s*** ;)

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
:eek: OmG aNdY iSs DaTinG mArIa!!!11 :hearts: tHoSe SiTeS sAy It sO iT mUsT bE tRuE!!1111 oMg!!!!!11 WTF!! :eek:

typing like that is fun for like two seconds until I get a headache, yayyy ;)

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
well at least the rumors of her and ferrero are over and done with :devil::lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
aceit said:
Lo, look at the websites.
Look at all of the sources.
Hasn't Andy said before, and I quote "she's too young for me"?
I didn't think anyone would take this seriously. :lol:
I'm not taking seriously. I said I didn't believe it. I worded it terribly, but that's what I said...in some way. ;)

...and at this point, I'm not convinced they are together.
I probably should have just said, "I'm convinced they aren't together." :eek: :lol:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts