1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
:D So that is why he has been unable to play that well of late... :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wow, each of those stories were... exactly the same.

1) All had no actual sources named.

2) All said that Andy is denying the rumors.

3) All started off of him showing up at a fragrance thing for the same company HE is working for.

4) All of those sites are trash tabloid sites.

I still think Maria is too immature for Roddick, but maybe he's not someone that cares about much more than looks afterall.

·
Registered
329 Posts
You don't show up at someone's premiere like that just because you work for the same company, Sinnet. Had it been Serena Williams or someone, he wouldn't have bothered to go. :lol:

I'm only wondering one thing... how long 'til the sex tape comes out? :devil:

·
Registered
134 Posts
poormaria, she is a little girl who needs to be close to every player she sees!
at wimbly she loved juan carlos...at uso she loved andy... next year in australia she will love lleyton!

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
But wait, isn´t Maria dating the singer of Maroon 5? That guy called Adam? She seems to change her love interests very often.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
piccola_romana said:
poormaria, she is a little girl who needs to be close to every player she sees!
at wimbly she loved juan carlos...at uso she loved andy... next year in australia she will love lleyton!
poor Andy...

·
Registered
134 Posts
delsa said:
poor Andy...

mmm i think every person who have to do something with miss maria is poor... she seems to tyrant! :devil:

·
Registered
402 Posts
;) The other night EPSN showed a clip of Maria and Andy at Marias fragrance launch...and when ESPN asked Andy why he was there, he said something like "I'm good friends with Maria, and she's really good for tennis" Do you think he was telling the truth? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
tennis4eva said:
;) The other night EPSN showed a clip of Maria and Andy at Marias fragrance launch...and when ESPN asked Andy why he was there, he said something like "I'm good friends with Maria, and she's really good for tennis" Do you think he was telling the truth? :rolleyes:
She's good for Rod's Dick.

·
Registered
134 Posts
tennis4eva said:
some sponsor paid him to be there... ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts