·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
woohoo, way to fight Andy

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Yea Andy!!

He showed composure and heart in that match. I was afraid that he might simply wilt after Roger made some of those brilliant shots. I think Roger is the more naturally talented player, but I don't want Andy to be dominated by Roger. I was pulling for Andy all the way.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Yes, lets bump this thread shall we. Except when Andy is destroyed tomorrow, lets return this to the deep depths of GM, where it belongs. ;)

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Hey Fedex, shush, otherwise I might fedex you a package you won't soon forget...a box of frosted flakes, there GRRREAAAATT!!!

Just like Andy!

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
How funny would it be if Andy won again tomorrow with the exact same score? :lol: :scared:

I hope Roger lets Andy win for once. Andy needs to fill his once yearly quota of beating Roger somehow. ;)

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Yes, how it would be quite funny if Roger threw in 10 double faults, chokes away a 4-2 lead in the 3rd, and blows in the tiebreak tomorrow. :rolleyes: :mad: Seriously Tangerine, Federer likes the fact that Andy's his bitch, and theres nothing he can do about it. ;) :D

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Well, if Andy's going to be a bitch to anyone, I don't mind that it's at the hands of someone like Roger. :hearts: But he still needs to fill his quota of beating Roger once a year. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts