Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I myself forgot.
Andujar gets away with this too easy.
How did he pick up a racquet again. Fair enough only 2 breaks up but one was with 40-0.

·
The special one
14,702 Posts
I think it's easily forgotten simply because Nadal was already 2 sets up, it's not Like Andujar was serving for the match, or even a lead in the match. Nadal would've still won in 4 had Andujar won the set, so it's not something many people will remember, just looks like another routine RG win.

195 Posts
If anyone shouldn't be forgiven its Destanee
Aiava for losing the 2nd set 2 wks. ago to Madison Inglis after serving at 5-1 30-0 only to lose in a tiebreaker.(Fun fact: At 4-0 in that set I live bet $1k to win $30 on Aiava just to win that set..Whoops.)

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
It's clay, man. It's against the undisputed clay GOAT. Please forgive Anduhaar, man.

·
Registered
17,967 Posts
What a joke of a video with those Tennis Whorehouse ads.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Unforgivable is being 5-0 40-0 up on clay against Nadal and winning the set 6-2. Fabio, you tool.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Andy Murray was in a similar position against Vincent Millot, then didn't lose a single point from that position, won the set 7-5 and the match.

·
Registered
17,831 Posts
Aiava for losing the 2nd set 2 wks. ago to Madison Inglis after serving at 5-1 30-0 only to lose in a tiebreaker.(Fun fact: At 4-0 in that set I live bet $1k to win $30 on Aiava just to win that set..Whoops.)
..... Why

195 Posts
..... Why
I wasn't thinking straight after Voegele lost to Errani in Monterrey qualies earlier(last leg of an 11 team parlay $100 to win $5800). Just tried to get my balance from $7270 to $7300 with this dumb bet after starting at $400 opening balance 2 wks earlier. Long story short immediately went on tilt & got down to $1560 2 days later.(done betting tennis till June: going all in on Lakers/Bucks Finals future: apx 5k to win 15k)

·
Registered
17,831 Posts
I wasn't thinking straight after Voegele lost to Errani in Monterrey qualies earlier(last leg of an 11 team parlay $100 to win $5800). Just tried to get my balance from $7270 to $7300 with this dumb bet after starting at $400 opening balance 2 wks earlier. Long story short immediately went on tilt & got down to $1560 2 days later.(done betting tennis till June: going all in on Lakers/Bucks Finals future: apx 5k to win 15k)
You bet on a Lakers/Bucks finals already or are planning to?

Reactions: RocketMan70
195 Posts
You bet on a Lakers/Bucks finals already or are planning to?
Currently got pending $2715 to win $8285(11k swing). Gonna try to get another 3K down( apx $5715 to win $17,285.. 23k overall swing) & hopefully cash out 13k. Definitely not a lock considering the obvious key players getting injured and the Clippers I'm worried about.

·
Registered
17,831 Posts
Currently got pending $2715 to win $8285(11k swing). Gonna try to get another 3K down( apx $5715 to win $17,285.. 23k overall swing) & hopefully cash out 13k. Definitely not a lock considering the obvious key players getting injured and the Clippers I'm worried about.
what does swing mean? if its the total, whats the significance of mentioning it?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Please stop gambling (yes, this is what you're doing) now before it ruins your life. Seriously :/

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Also you do realise that all it takes is Giannis, Bron or AD (and even Middleton arguably) getting a long term injury and your bet is worthless? You cashout will be peanuts. Even if fully healthy this is still a long shot - it's not because it's the most likely outcome, that it is likely, when you're talking about 16 teams in a KO bracket. This is a stupid bet, sorry.

195 Posts
Also you do realise that all it takes is Giannis, Bron or AD (and even Middleton arguably) getting a long term injury and your bet is worthless? You cashout will be peanuts. Even if fully healthy this is still a long shot - it's not because it's the most likely outcome, that it is likely, when you're talking about 16 teams in a KO bracket. This is a stupid bet, sorry.
While I genuinely appreciate your concern(no sarcasm) although my life was ruined way before I ever started gambling, to call this bet a longshot tells me you know very little about NBA betting. Injuries notwithstanding there's an obvious reason why the clear cut best teams in each conference consistently make the Finals in the NBA unlike the 3 other major sports leagues.(Google it if you don't know.) I actually consider this more of a 2-3 month high risk high yield investment than actually gambling as I'm gonna be adding to the bet literally all of my disposable income every couple of weeks. Instead of betting daily where I'm gonna deal with variance & inevitable swings no matter how good my discipline & money management is which isnt exactly my strong suit. Bottom line is this, instead of needing a multitude of bets to hit to reach a monetary outcome(daily betting) I just need to hit one extreme likely outcome(despite your apprehension).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts