Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....LOOOOOOL!

This was on British television, joined in the commentary box by Peter Fleming for Queens.

Fleming was like 'you wouldn't be suprised?' and all you could literally feel was him throwing his hand into his face. lol

Too hysterical.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
And yet there's a thin line between love and hate on MTF.
If dis happens, he will be regarded as god.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Andrew Castle clearly fancies Dimitrov. It's pretty funny how he still goes on about him as some breakout star when he's been a pretty well established middle tier player for years now.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Don't get me wrong, Dimitrov is one of the biggest and best talents to come out of the juniors and there are somany juniors that have promised much in the last few years and failed to deliver and come through, yet, however he has. However, to say you wouldn't be suprised if he WON wimbledon? LOL!

Every Wimbledon champion has taken a couple of years before they won it. Federer, Murray, Djokovic, Nadal... reason Dimitrov was actually able to reach the quarter finals in Australia is because it was on hardcourt and 70% of the main tour's events are on hardcourt and therefore he has a lot of hardmatch, top level experience on the surface. On clay and grass he has little hardmatch, top level experience and it's why he keeps getting dumped out early in tournaments on both surfaces.

He has the game for grass, but you wouldn't be suprised if he suddenly won wimbledon considering we have 3 hall-of-famers... Nadal, Federer and Djokovic in the draw? and a former defending champion who plays well on grass and has the entire country behind him? Seriously?

:facepalm:

People are entitled to their opinion, but sometimes they need to be laughed at before being told to shut up.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
:spit:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if Grigor Dimitrov loses in R1

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
QF/SF is my expectations from him this year, next year he can win. Besides his age of winning big moving fast, I have feeling he'll get His first slam @25-26 like Murray and most likely retire with 2-4 max. That's what maximum he can achieve as I see, beyond hype.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
That hypnotized character talks some shit, he thinks he knows a thing or two about tennis too.

Just comes off as a chav that is into football, but was sort of forced over into the tennis scene since Murray did so well and he is Scottish. lol

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Simon Reed Verdasco #1 still king

1 - 20 of 113 Posts