Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the pix (as always), Stephan. Andre still has the cutest b... Oops! :devil: Hehehe. Although, I DOOO wish he'd wear longer socks! I just do not appreciate those anklets on a guy.

Andre is going to be near me on Thursday, when he comes down to Newport Beach to play against the Breakers. I live in LA, but had not planned on attending (saving my money for Oct to travel up north to see Grafassi at Rosie's fundraiser), but maybe I will go. We'll see.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks for the pix (as always), Stephan. Andre still has the cutest b... Oops! :devil: Hehehe. Although, I DOOO wish he'd wear longer socks! I just do not appreciate those anklets on a guy.

Andre is going to be near me on Thursday, when he comes down to Newport Beach to play against the Breakers. I live in LA, but had not planned on attending (saving my money for Oct to travel up north to see Grafassi at Rosie's fundraiser), but maybe I will go. We'll see.
You are so lucky, whether you end up going to both or only the latter I hope you have a great time:) Don't forget to share some photos;)

may be in this way his legs look "longer" ? ;)
:haha: good one

·
Registered
157 Posts
. Although, I DOOO wish he'd wear longer socks! I just do not appreciate those anklets on a guy.

AMEN!!! I HATE those anklet socks! It reminds me of Mardy Fish who is the sloppiest looking player out there. Andre - go back to regular socks, please! I don't know who gave you that fashion advice - but - not a good look!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you remember fans?
Earlier Andre himself could give good fashion advice for everybody.
Do you remember his neon pink spandex under blue jean shorts, etc.?
He was a King of tennis fashion. Then he taken some brake for few years ...
May be he is trying again bring new ideas to "poor-fashion" today-tennis? ;)

look on his socks there :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
I stick by my opinion Stephan I like bald Agassi with all his fashion more than old Agassi with his old fashion statements, so I wish his socks would get a little longer, if not let's stick to what we have now, much better than going back to the other socks :help: ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
I stick by my opinion Stephan I like bald Agassi with all his fashion more than old Agassi with his old fashion statements, so I wish his socks would get a little longer, if not let's stick to what we have now, much better than going back to the other socks :help: ;)

what's up with the short shorts :confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts