Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Igor Andreev def. The New Irakli Labadze Of Tennis Filippo Volandri 3-6 6-1 6-4

wonderful Pippo, somebody take this SOB from the tour

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Re: Igor Andreev def. The New Irakli Labadze Of Tennis Filippo Volandri 3-6 6-1 6-4

:lol:

I'm not one to usually be suspicious, but that looked incredibly dodgy :unsure:

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Igor Andreev def. The New Irakli Labadze Of Tennis Filippo Volandri 3-6 6-1 6-4

can't believe that this jerk actually has some fans

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

We all know tennis is like the wrestling, except with less steroids.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts

:lol:

I'm not one to usually be suspicious, but that looked incredibly dodgy :unsure:
As soon as Volandri served a couple of aces in his first game, you knew it was fixed. :lol:

·
Registered
73,673 Posts

I would pay a lot just to have a short look on Pipo's hard disk of his laptop. I'm sure you will find a few interesting things in his browser history :tape: A look into his email account could be also valuable.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Poor Volandri. Did anyone see him throwing his racket down in disgust at the start of the third set. He looked really upset with the way he was playing. lol.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
I am getting sick and tired of these "fixing" allegations. Just because there are certain betting patterns doesn't mean the players are involved. Andreev was always going to be heavily backed, he has been since last week.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
I am getting sick and tired of these "fixing" allegations. Just because there are certain betting patterns doesn't mean the players are involved. Andreev was always going to be heavily backed, he has been since last week.
Every match is fixed, even Grand Slam finals, as long as you know that, then everything is fine.

Of course it's the gamblers that set the odds and they bandwagon each other, but that doesn't matter, every match is rigged.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
I agree that sometimes people jump on the fixing bandwagon too quickly, but this did look particularly odd, I was following it throughout.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts