·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of him?

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
There was a website of his i used to check from time to time... it wasn't in English, but I managed to figure it out. I'll try and dig it up for oyu sometime tomorrow after work!

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe thank you!!! :D

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohh thanks heaps Rebecca! greatly appreciated! :)

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
I have some pics of Vinci, but I have to look for them.

I will post them the next days :yawn:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Re: Re: Andreas Vinciguerra

Hi, no pics, but I'm an Andreas fan!!

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
Sorry, I did not have the time yet to post the Vinci pics
(I have to scan them first), but I swear, they will come soon :)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

Andreas is playing in Tokyo this week. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Re: Andreas Vinciguerra

hehe thanks for them guys! i've forgotten about andreas for a little while :unsure: but i'm going to go check how he's going in tokyo...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Andreas lost early. :sad:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

Does anyone know if he's playing a challenger this week? mabe he's trying to qualify??

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Hey guys... I just joined here, but I've seen a few familiar user names from the old atp-chat! I'm Kristen, aka B-Girl (BJ Girl according to dunga). My point... I took quite a few vinci pics at the aus open this year, so I'll go get the link to my album (its all online. lots of players. Handy if you're also a Jarkko fan!)

I have photos from Adidas 2002 / 2003 as well as wheelchair tennis and some of the Aussie Davis Cup team, so just drop me a line if you'd like to see those too :) Just keep in mind that there are around 150 pics there so it will take a while to load up! But, it works :)

http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos.asp?mi=3&smi=1&a=100667

K.

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for them...i liked the joachim pics too ;)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

Andreas and his parther Johannson won their first round dubs match and will play Palmer/ Rikl.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
From the less informed perspective of a tennis fan, that's one good looking team (mind you my ideal is Jarkko and Simon Aspelin... omg yes!) But they'd be a good team I think. Vinci was watching Joachim play in Melbourne so I guess they'd know each others games quite well, though Joachim's been sticking more to the challenger tour than vinci...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Hi Bjorkman_girl :wavey:
Andreas and his partner got to the semis in Sweden. He is playing in the Nottingham challenger and won his first round match. :)

1 - 20 of 362 Posts