FL, U.S.A. Hard R64 Agassi 6 2 6 3

Agassi's H2H against Schuttler
Andre leads 1-0
1998 Munich, Clay, R16
Germany Clay R16 Agassi 6 1 6 4

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Agassi deserves this regardless of his opponents. We could say he had it easy if he had easy opponents and struggled through them, but he absolutely demolished them! I've never seen him play better tennis so conssitently, and i feel he would have beaten any top player playing like he did against Lee, Grosjean and Ferreria. I really hope he wins this now, but I'm sure he will after what i've seen this week and last.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Agassi is the top favourite for the title. And there is no doubt about that he will win it. Who can stop him? Roddick? Give me a break! Roddick was lucky to win against Younes this incredible battle of more then 5 hours. When already Younes gives Roddick so much to work, how will it be with Agassi? And don't forget, Roddick must beat Rainer Schuettler first. The german player plays his best tennis right now and nobody should underestimate a player who came so far :)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
agree with you Moni. also remember that Andre played first so he gets two full days to rest and strategise.

this is also good for Darren Cahill. finally a result that he can take some credit for bec Andre IS playing better.

go Andre!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts