It doesn't start for me.A Conversation with Andre Agassi
I hate it when I get that message when I try to view a video :sad:This is the link but it's only available if you are in the UK
I'm able to play/watch it,Anyone able to play this clip? If possible, able to post on youtube. Thanks
I've been in London. He signed my book. He was very nice, friendly, and funny, as always.http://www.celebritybooksigningsandevents.com/events
Okay, who is going with me to the Century City Borders signing in LA on Nov 18th???!!! The bad thing is that the book is definitely going to be cheaper at Costco - but it'll cost me more to travel to Summerlin to buy it, so I guess I'll just have to see him in LA!
I'm getting excited.
Andre Agassi, tennis great, signing copies of Open: An Autobiography
* 11/12/09 12:30 PM at Barnes & Noble – Fifth Avenue. New York, NY.
* 11/13/09 7:00 PM at Indigo Books - Bloor Street. Toronto, Onatrio.
* 11/15/09 2:00 PM at Books-A-Million - Sawgrass Mills Mall. Sunrise, FL.
* 11/18/09 7:00 PM at Borders Books - Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA.
* 11/20/09 7:00 PM at Books Inc. - Van Ness Avenue. San Francisco, CA.
* 11/21/09 1:30 PM at Kepler's Books - El Camino Real. Menlo Park, CA.
* 11/22/09 1:00 PM at Costco – South Pavilion Drive. Las Vegas, NV.