Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning when i had my breakfast i taught to Ste Rita (and not with her, as i'm not crazy, neither religious :lol: ) thinking she couldn't have saved Ruben this time...but that maybe she could do something for my Hugo instead :inlove: What a surprise when i discovered that Ruben didn't need any help from everybody higher to do it by himself! :yeah: well done chico! :hug:
Of course everybody in the GM doesn't want to give any credit to Ruben and prefers thinking that James played the fool and "gave" the match.. I don't care, even if it's right (and i don't know if it is or not!) you have to stay strong when you're in front of a top 10 player in a bad day... Today Ruben will face Xavier :awww: I'm pretty disappointed as i love both of them and i don't really want a winner in this match.. at least one of my faves will be in the next round! :lol: I didn't choose my side yet, i guess i will see during the match where my heart will go...

It's very calm here as my 2 bosses are not there this morning but they will come back soon :wavey:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Im very upset Blake lost after taking1st set 6/2...
Abs fab result...How it could happen?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts