Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey:

Fernando withdrew from Acapulco, so it's very quiet. And, Carlos lost in Buenos Aires but will play in Acapulco. So, have a nice rest Fernando :hug: and good luck to Carlos. Flavia Pennetta will also play the tournament, maybe he'll be inspired :) Ah, Carlos :hug:

This week, Tommy Haas is writing the ATP blog, and it's very funny and interesting. Good luck to him today :bounce:

Second, I bought yesterday, Ricky Martin's unplugged album. Great songs, all in spanish. It's good to discover old songs unplugged :) The DVD was also included, nice for the eyes except Ricky's hair cut :(

At the moment, I'm listening, John Mayer and the last song of Timberlake. I don't like a lot Timberlake but I like some of his songs.

Tomorrow, on TVN, there's the third episode of "Mas que tenis" with Fernando Gonzalez :) Can't wait !!

I can't wait to be in Monte-Carlo, a little more than one month, and I'll be there, hopefully time flies very fast at the moment !!

I've just finished to plan my trip to MC, I bought my train tickets, and my tournament tickets. The hotel was already booked. Now, I hope that Fernando and Carlos will be in a great shape and hope to see both of them during all my stay :)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts