Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not confirmed yet...
but probably, he has again problem with health:rolleyes::sad:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
He seems to have a flu type thing again, right? Last week the same.

I hope that's all it is and he can come back in Australian.

This guy has the WORST luck.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Ancic had Glandular fever, right?

My friend that had that about 10 years ago, and he still suffers from bouts of flu-like illness that make him unable to get out of bed. He thinks that all started from his Glandular Fever.

I hope he manages to play the AO.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
If he has a stomach virus, shouldn't he got to the doctor and get some help. It may not cure it immediately, but prescribed medicine can help ease symptoms.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
He seems to have a flu type thing again, right? Last week the same.

I hope that's all it is and he can come back in Australian.

This guy has the WORST luck.
He really does have awful luck. He is Tommy 2.0 in the sense if his career always being interrupted. It stinks. :(

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
Ancic had Glandular fever, right?

My friend that had that about 10 years ago, and he still suffers from bouts of flu-like illness that make him unable to get out of bed. He thinks that all started from his Glandular Fever.

I hope he manages to play the AO.
Yes, glandular fever = infectuous mononucleosis as I understood. Mario had mononucleosis of some kind and I know it's very very serious.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Yes, glandular fever = infectuous mononucleosis as I understood. Mario had mononucleosis of some kind and I know it's very very serious.
Yes, it can take years to get full recovery, and many victims never reach that but continue to get these nasty feverish attacks once in a while ever after. :eek:

Poor Mario, he's indeed very unlucky. Hope he'll be able to play the AO though, even if this doesn't bode well for his results there...

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
Yes, it can take years to get full recovery, and many victims never reach that but continue to get these nasty feverish attacks once in a while ever after. :eek:

Poor Mario, he's indeed very unlucky. Hope he'll be able to play the AO though, even if this doesn't bode well for his results there...
You're right. I hope this will not hamper his professional career. Poor guy. :sad:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
You're right. I hope this will not hamper his professional career. Poor guy. :sad:
He must be one of the most unlucky fellows out there in the tour, and I sometimes wonder what he might have achieved if he didn't have so many illnesses/injuries. It makes one realize that in the end, the LUCK (i.e. staying healthy and fit) factor is a very major one in determining one's success...
Like everywhere. Makes one humble thinking about it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
just read in cro newspapers. mario is doubtful for ao. think he wont play. this virus totally enervated him, he lost 6kg.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
confirmed :sad::sad:

he has worst luck on tour :sad:

Australian Open doubtful:sad:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Oh Mario. :hug: :sad:

I absolutely hate to see stuff like this happen to any player, but it's true, luck can be such a huge part of their careers. Get well soon Mario, I hope to see you in Indian Wells.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
It really is a shame. Hope he can get back to the top 20 where he should be.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts