Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
firs time i saw bolt playing. he's 21 years old from australia with some good futures results but did not play almost any challenger tournament. that was his first challenger title in his first final. weak field helped to him for sure.

as a hard court player, mektic made a good result here too.

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fucsovics and ward made it to the top 200 and working hard for top 100. we will see if mektic and bolt can hold at top 200 at least. (i think, answer is no)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
fucsovics and ward made it to the top 200 and working hard for top 100. we will see if mektic and bolt can hold at top 200 at least. (i think, answer is no)
Bolt got potential but no more than any other aussies
we have seen some talented ones but none seem to be able to take the next step (Duckworth,Mitchell,Jones,Saville,Kubler,Barton,Millman,Thompson)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Bolt got potential but no more than any other aussies

we have seen some talented ones but none seem to be able to take the next step (Duckworth,Mitchell,Jones,Saville,Kubler,Barton,Millman,Thompson)

They are getting there. Some are still young, others have had big injuries.

As for Bolt? It is a fantastic result. His serve and forehand can take him very far. Top 100 far. He has improved his backhand and fitness in leaps and bounds as well. Currently 237 on the ATP live rankings. A movement of 135 spots. Plays a qualifier in Gimcheon too. You never know what could happen. At least he has a spot in Wimbledon qualifying now.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bolty :woohoo: into wimbledon qualies now, so so cool!!
congrats =DD
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

1 - 10 of 10 Posts