Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The eyes, the hair, the hands. :drool:

Goes to show why Andy Roddick is one of the hottest men to ever pick up a tennis racquet. :hearts:

·
Banned
337 Posts
You're right, this is a good picture of him. He looks a lot better when half of this face is covered up. :devil:

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
Here I go showing my complete stupidity with French... but...

What does it say?!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
sex on legs ;)

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
I don't like his fingernails, or the fact he's wearing a nice shirt, covered by a casual jacket, covered by a nice suit. Having said all that, he's the kind of guy I would prob hang out with :lol: :yeah:

·
Registered
985 Posts
he looks a tad stupid to be hoenst

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
he has ugly hands... his fingers look stubby... I don't see what's so great about this picture, you can't even see his face...

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
his eyes look amazin in this pic. a bit too amazin. ive seen tons of pics of andy, and his eyes never look like that. lol he still looks hott tho.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Whether or not one agrees with SamL's original sentiment, I think that we can all agree that this is the best thread he's ever created.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
Whether or not one agrees with SamL's original sentiment, I think that we can all agree that this is the best thread he's ever created.
:rolls: :yeah:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Maybe this is a REALLY stupid question and I am SO not up to date with Andy but isn't the Reebok 'I am what I am' ad campaign rather new and isn't Roddick wearing Lacoste now???

BTW I know my signature is very pro-Roddick so I'm sure you guys think that I should know this! But I haven't changed my signature in ages and I'm so NOT a fan anymore! Sorry Andy!

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Sue Ellen said:
Maybe this is a REALLY stupid question and I am SO not up to date with Andy but isn't the Reebok 'I am what I am' ad campaign rather new and isn't Roddick wearing Lacoste now???
its an old pic....

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes it's an old pic. I just thought it was one of the best pics of a tennis player taken.

Ms Sevigny, I wouldn't talk. You are equally fan boyish/girlish in your drooling over Latin players. :p

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chloe le Bopper said:
Ms Sevigny, I wouldn't talk. You are equally fan boyish/girlish in your drooling over Latin players. :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts