Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thomas Enqvist - #156 (#4 - 11/15/99)
Mardy Fish - #157 (#17 - 3/22/04)
Sargis Sargsian - #174 (#38 - 1/12/04)
Karol Kucera - #179 (#6 - 9/14/98)
Jan Michael-Gambill - #186 (#14 - 6/18/01)
Mark Philippoussis - #203 (#8 - 4/19/99)
Sjeng Schalken - #227 (#11 - 4/21/03)
Alex Corretja - #250 (#2 - 2/1/99)
Gustavo Kuerten - #297 (#1 - 12/4/00)
Younes El Aynaoui - #330 (#14 - 11/3/03)
Andreas Vinciguerra - #430 (#33 - 11/5/01)
Olivier Mutis - #487 (#71 - 7/28/03)
Hicham Arazi - #552 (#22 - 11/5/01)
Michel Kratochvil - #601 (#35 - 7/8/02)
Scott Draper - #720 (#42 - 5/10/99)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
Why is this amusing?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
:haha::haha:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,164 Posts
Xytraguptorh said:
Thomas Enqvist - #156 (#4 - 11/15/99)
Mardy Fish - #157 (#17 - 3/22/04)
Sargis Sargsian - #174 (#38 - 1/12/04)
Karol Kucera - #179 (#6 - 9/14/98)
Jan Michael-Gambill - #186 (#14 - 6/18/01)
Mark Philippoussis - #203 (#8 - 4/19/99)
Sjeng Schalken - #227 (#11 - 4/21/03)
Alex Corretja - #250 (#2 - 2/1/99)
Gustavo Kuerten - #297 (#1 - 12/4/00)
Younes El Aynaoui - #330 (#14 - 11/3/03)
Andreas Vinciguerra - #430 (#33 - 11/5/01)
Olivier Mutis - #487 (#71 - 7/28/03)
Hicham Arazi - #552 (#22 - 11/5/01)
Michel Kratochvil - #601 (#35 - 7/8/02)
Scott Draper - #720 (#42 - 5/10/99)
Haven't Sargsian, Corretja, Arazi and Draper retired?


If so I have another amusing one...

Pete Sampras - #999999 (#1 - 4/12/1993)!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
You forgot, Andy Murray, unranked. some yrs ago:p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
Andymonium said:
Haven't Sargsian, Corretja, Arazi and Draper retired?


If so I have another amusing one...

Pete Sampras - #999999 (#1 - 4/12/1993)!!!
Arazi and Sargisan retired. Draper played the AO, since then I didn't hear anything about him, Corretja, not sure...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
madmanfool said:
What happened to Kratochvil?
He has had a pretty bad leg injury, and has been out just about all year...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
Federer_Express said:
Arazi and Sargisan retired. Draper played the AO, since then I didn't hear anything about him, Corretja, not sure...

I think Draper is considering to quit tennis to join the PGA tour because he did well on one European PGA tournament. Don't know what happen with Corretja though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Try Verkerk. He is ranked 865th or something now last time I checked :D
Cause of injury, not other things, but still.....pretty pity
 

·
Vamos Mandy :)
Joined
·
85,829 Posts
Yea, it's so funny that most of those guys are that low b/c of injuries.

Sooooooo amusing. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
Norrage said:
Try Verkerk. He is ranked 865th or something now last time I checked :D
Cause of injury, not other things, but still.....pretty pity
You'r serious?!?!? :eek: OMC!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,938 Posts
hitchhiker said:
you left one out. roddick at #4.
I know. It should be lower.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,166 Posts
I hope Marat will no join to this list :sobbing:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,208 Posts
peteslamz said:
I think Draper is considering to quit tennis to join the PGA tour because he did well on one European PGA tournament. Don't know what happen with Corretja though.
Corretja has a very serious problem/injury in one of his eyes , suffered a detachment of the membrane by second time ( the first time needed a surgery ) and his future is uncertain
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top