Mens Tennis Forums banner

Among the Rafa demolishers on HC, who has the best chance of beating Rafa on clay?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The question is simple and excludes Federer. I am waiting for your comments. Also tell the match that you want to see most. Also I add Tipsarevic because of the Federer match. He is a talented guy and doesn't fear from Federer. It is a possibility that he can demolish Rafa on HC. The match between Rafa and him on clay would be very interesting.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think the person most likely to defeat Rafa on clay this year is David Ferrer. I think he stands a better chance than anybody. If Rafa does not win the French Open again this year, then I say it will be Ferrer not Federer that does.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
All of them. No doubt.

Great poll :yeah:

Can't choose which beatdown I'd like to see more.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Nalbandian and Ferrer. The rest are relative mugs on clay. Btw Djokovic's head-head with Rafa on hard/indoor is 2-2. Not exactly a demolisher:)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Nalbandian. The other guys won't have much of a chance with Ferrer being in 2nd place.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
I don't think Tsonga has MUCH MORE chance to beat Nadal on clay than Roddick would have...
I think Nalbandian in a hot day can do it.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
BTW why is tipsarevic in the poll ? :p

·
MONSOON season.
82,261 Posts
Tsonga is someone who purposely avoids clay, so I doubt he'll steamroll Nadal on clay.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
I had to read this post like three times before I realized you weren't talking about hot temperatures. Until then, I was like "Really, Nalbandian in hot weather? Like..really?"
Sorry my english is not very good. I'll try to improve it :wavey:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Nalbandian

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
As Bilbo would say- the answer you are looking for is D. Nalbandian.

And even then I would give him a chance of 45-55 at best.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts