Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx 007

Our spies will soon be in place in Amersfoort: :angel:

Hopefully Nico will win the title so they'll have plenty to tell us in their reports!

HAVE FUN LOVELY AND ALX! :yeah:

VAMOS NICO! WIN THE TITLE! :rocker: :fiery:

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France, Lovely 007 & Alx

Oh my NicoFan no one like you for this thread titles :worship: :haha:

VAMOOOS NICO IN DUTCHLAND!!!! :fiery:

WIN FOR OUR 007 SPIES!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France, Lovely 007 & Alx 007

:lol: Glad you liked it Kid. :lol:

·
19,491 Posts
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

as usual NicoFan, you're an expert on the thread titles :worship:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

Dutchland? it's Netherlands Kid!!! :D :lol:

go deep Mr. july in here :yeah:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

Vamos Nico!!! :rocker:

·
19,491 Posts

yes Dutchland is the Netherlands :haha: I use that name since I work with dutch people so for me is dutchland :rolls:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

And the tournament is called the Dutch Open. :)

·
19,491 Posts

see? it's Dutchland :haha: .... just don't tell my bosses that I call it like that :rolls:

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who

Dutchland will do :p

:wavey: Don't know if Nico is already there...but I'll be there tomorrow and Sunday. Maybe next fri-sat-sun as well, but it's hard to get time off this week because my colleague is sick and someone has to be here..... :sad: Fingers crossed she'll be back soon.

If I see him, the camera will be clicking :banana: ;)

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Have fun senorita Carlita!!!!

I hope your Charly does well there. And that you gets lots of pictures. :yeah:

·
19,491 Posts

Carlita your picks will be very much apreciated :p .. have fun there and hopefully your sick colleague will be back soon :yeah:

Tommy I know that Deutschland is Germany and I'll never dare to confuse Holland and Germany, it's forbidden :eek: :lol:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

Have fun Carlita! :wavey:

We'll be waiting for your pics! :yeah:

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts

Carlita your picks will be very much apreciated :p .. have fun there and hopefully your sick colleague will be back soon :yeah:

Tommy I know that Deutschland is Germany and I'll never dare to confuse Holland and Germany, it's forbidden :eek: :lol:
I'll see who's there for me to stalk :devil:

oooh please no.....don't confuse the 2 :unsure: :( :p

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Carlita - who is Enric Molina??

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts

Carlita - who is Enric Molina??
the sweetest ITF gold badge Umpire from Barcelona :hug:

He's such a lovely man. When we were in Barcelona he even gave us a website run by his friend, to find cheap and good accomodation :)

all can be found in here: Molina Madness

shame he's ITF though :sad: that means he's working at the grand slams & davis cup ties. He's at a few ATP tournaments a year. Always Bcn and Madrid :) and this year he was in Rotterdam which was nice :)

He's absolutely adorable

·
19,491 Posts

I will never confuse those 2 countries, I work with dutch guys so I totally know about that rivalry :lol:

is your Fernando going there? I also like to see your pics from him :p

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I know who that chair umpire is! I've seen him, and he is adorable. :yeah:

I also like the guy from Morocco - I can't remember his name. And the one from Argentina with the German name - I think it's like Steiner.

1 - 20 of 357 Posts