Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
Anyone has any news on him? Can't see anything on his Twitter, besides all this Football crap. Why didn't he just started playing Football?

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
Well, he is training, so he's not severely injured. Hope to see him in one of the US tourneys in the coming weeks.

Up at 7am, stringing a racket, watching Men's Doubles Final at #AussieOpen, getting ready for a 10am practice with James Blake.

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
I now see him in the Casablanca challenger EL on the 21st of February, that's a strange choice! To go and play on clay in Europe, in the middle of the spring US HC swing...

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
I understand now, he is playing DC in Morocco after that challenger. Found this tweet between all the other BS:

10 days before I leave for Morocco. Challenger first in Casablanca, then #DavisCup match in Marrakesh.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
hopefully all is ok with his knee :D

·
85,829 Posts
he beat klec in straights :D

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Dela brought the decisive victory for BiH winning the last singles match in 4

Idemoooooooo

Euro-African zone 1 here we come :cool:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Shouldn't this be moved to a different area of the forum. ;)

·
85,829 Posts
Maybe when they move Haas's :p

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Haas is playing for Germany, according to the ATP.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
No love for Amir these days;and all the hard work that went into getting him his own forum:p

Into the second round of qualies at Wimbly and will be playing Rik De Voest

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Really too old now to have a decent go at it imo. And every time he tries to come back it appears he has another niggling injury. And yes we know he does not play for the US now. Mods would have to move this forum if they see fit.

·
85,829 Posts
Well he won 3 matches in davis cup last weekend, perhaps he can build some momentum from that

41 - 59 of 59 Posts