Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,123 Posts
Are you surprised? :lol:

Even so, its about 5 times as excited as people get when Ljubo plays American events :lol:

·
Your visions will happen
47,123 Posts
there is a lot of Croats in Frorida and New York, its a party when he is there :rocker: ;)
I dunno about NYC, but down here, we couldnt give even one shit about Ljubo :lol: do you know how outnumbered the Croats are to the Latinos and Caribbeans? :lol:

·
Your visions will happen
47,123 Posts
well South florida has rich white people and Latinos. ;)
True, but much more latinos than rich white people ;)

Maybe Ljubo, as the president of the players "joke of" council should request an ATP event in STL :lol:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
The percentage of people who voted that they were either excited or intrigued is probably greater than the percentage whom are even remotely interested in soccer generally, no? In which case, Beckham coming has been a successful marketting tool for the MLS. Which was the point, no?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Yes, yes, 60% of ESPN.com readers who bothered to vote "America" doesn't care about Beckham. :unsure:

Soccer isn't that popular in the USA, but I'm sure that most people that purchase tickets to MLS games are either excited or intrigued. The games here in Washington, DC regularly sell out. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I remember when he was a football player...

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
People should don't care about his wife. She is "useless", she doesn't have anything to give: no job, no smile, no taste (she's ugly, she looks like E.T), no culture. Nothing. But she's famous. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Actually from the pictures I've seen I'd say America cares a hell of a lot about Beckham :shrug:
Most of those people were probably there to see his wife anyway. That, or they were just fangirls who think he's hot. I doubt that most of them even care about soccer.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
People should don't care about his wife. She is "useless", she doesn't have anything to give: no job, no smile, no taste (she's ugly, she looks like E.T), no culture. Nothing. But she's famous. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you really need to get your head out of your ass

1 - 20 of 92 Posts