Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy Murray hasn't reached a final on clay in 10 years. Everything has changed after one year with French coach Amelie Mauresmo. Murray has been in two clay finals within two weeks.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
It will be hilarious if from now on Murray mirrors Momo's career and wins Roland Garros but becomes a major choker at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
We need polarisgalaxy's final opinion to be sure.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Mauresmo helps Clayray to win FO 15.
Bjorkman helps Grassway to win Wimby 15.
Hardray wins the US Open 15 on his own.
Who will help Plexiray complete the Career Slam in Aus?

·
|
15,349 Posts
Murray's best clay form is 2014 Roland Garros (when he reached the semis).
I hope he can reclaim that form, as I find his matches with Nadal to be truly delightful :yeah:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Murray's best clay form is 2014 Roland Garros (when he reached the semis).
I hope he can reclaim that form, as I find his matches with Nadal to be truly delightful :yeah:
Nah, 2011 was his best year on clay to date.

His best match on clay against Rafa was in Rome 2014, and that was at night.
His worst match on clay against Rafa was in Roland Garros 2014, and that was during the day.

Tomorrow is a 7pm start... :eek:

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
It will be hilarious if from now on Murray mirrors Momo's career and wins Roland Garros but becomes a major choker at Wimbledon.
must suck to suffer from small penis syndrome :tape:

only at the FO she played like shit but she was one of the best clay court players of her generation having won plenty of Masters and plenty of Tier 2's on it but oh well :shrug:

·
Registered
11,134 Posts

·
Registered
11,134 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The biggest difference between this andy and the last years is the focus, and the serve which i think improved incredibly in the last month, dunno if its muresmo or the new coach

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
must suck to suffer from small penis syndrome :tape:

only at the FO she played like shit but she was one of the best clay court players of her generation having won plenty of Masters and plenty of Tier 2's on it but oh well :shrug:
Next time try to be coherent and pay attention to the content of the post you reply to.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
The biggest difference between this andy and the last years is the focus, and the serve which i think improved incredibly in the last month, dunno if its muresmo or the new coach
2nd serve improved? didn't get that impression.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Andy Murray hasn't reached a final on clay in 10 years. Everything has changed after one year with French coach Amelie Mauresmo. Murray has been in two clay finals within two weeks.
no. Murray is playing great this year so far. he is sustaining aggression through the matches and if there wasn't for Novak, he would have his best ever opening of the season...
on clay, he is still moving like shit. only thing so far in 2015 noone was able to exploit that. tomorrow, his movement will be tested...

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Mauresmo helps Clayray to win FO 15.
Bjorkman helps Grassway to win Wimby 15.
Hardray wins the US Open 15 on his own.
Who will help Plexiray complete the Career Slam in Aus?
Well, if Nole doesn't win in Paris, London, NYC - he'll surely fire Boris.
Then Andy hires Boris as an assistant coach.
And Boris is 2/2 in Melbourne finals - even beat Ivan there in 91:shrug:
Deal?

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Pregnant Amelie was the midwife for the Clayray rebirth!

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Tbf, how often before did he play a 250 event in those 10 years? He gets a little confidence, then goes into this tournament and beats the guys he should. None of the guys he beat were beyond his capability between 2011-2013, I don't think. But normally, at this stage (SF), he would have ran into Djokovic, Nadal, or Federer. So yeah, hard to say really what Mauresmo's level of influence is in all of this.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts