Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm continually amazed by what some people try to pass off as logic on this board sometimes :tape:

so anyway... another busy week is finally over, sadly only to be followed by another hellish week. :scared: i'm ready for a vacation and not a :bs: couple of days for thanksgiving, i mean a real vacation... christmas is so far away :awww:
tmc starts tomorrow!! i will be getting up early or rather staying up late tonight to watch my rogi :inlove: i've been missing him so much and i'm anxious to get a feel for how he's doing.:unsure:
so there's this guy in my building who looks exactly like mario ancic, except shorter...tremendous potential for fulfilling my life long goal of dating a tennis player or at least a lookalike, except this guy sucks.:( i was overjoyed when he asked to borrow my dvd of wimby '05 because he likes to see roger make andy's life a living hell, i mean :eek: anybody that has a thing for rogi that's feeling the andy hate(sorry to my duckfan friends) can't be all that bad right? well it all went down the toilet when he failed to return my rogi dvd, apparently he has more of thing for rogi than i originally thought :eek: anybody that would try to steal rogi from me gets an automatic time out :fiery: now i have to go hunt him down, kick his ass and get it back. :fight:
other than that a shoutout to jo for being the awesomest poster on this board hands down :rocker2: and to mary p. for doing awesome at yec :yippee:
later :wavey:

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
...and left a comment here :p Wish you a great weekend :hug:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
aww, paulie :hug: you're pretty awesome yourself :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts