Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm a little too much sometimes, but deep inside I'm a very kind and gentle loving person. I'm wondering, I've been here for 2 years, and it seems the only thing I'm iconic and legendary for is my infamous gif:

With all that said, since I've been here for 2 years, I want to get to know you people more. What are your opinions about me. Do you like me, hate me? Do you wanna sleep with me, or do you want to give me your adopted, surrogate babies?

Will Nole Rules and I have a happy everlasting love and life?

Will Rafa win CYGS next year? Who is going to stop Sapeod from stalking Andy?

Is Sham Kay the best Admin ever?

I kinda miss my Castle friends, Punky, Joe, Litotes, etc.. But I've never gotten my own biography so I don't know if they really want me there.

·
Administrator
18,629 Posts
Never seen you post before :shrug:

Will Nole Rules and I have a happy everlasting love and life?

Will Rafa win CYGS next year? Who is going to stop Sapeod from stalking Andy?

Is Sham Kay the best Admin ever?
No idea.

Definitely not. Couldn't care less.

I'd say.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
pretty close to it imo, Mong Mong is a hero :worship:

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never heard of you, a long way to go to catch the various babyfaces and heels on this site.
Never heard of you either. Maybe I just don't pay attention to Nole tards, unless you're as sexy and as delicious as Nole Rules.

·
Registered
14,476 Posts
I liked your sexy arms, yummy chest-thread :)

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,337 Posts
How do you know me when you're from Feb of 2015.. hmm you know me from way back? You're probably a dupe?
Nah I'm actually quite new here but have seen some of your sexy legs and arms threads so that's your "iconicness" right there :p

Come into my world, Kyrgyros

If mothers could take back their children literally :eek:

·
RAVE ON
19,451 Posts
Iconic, like “amazing” these days, are words respectively used to describe the mundane and things that are just short of being average.

(In Toronto they are just starting construction on an iconic new condo building, according to the ads.)

So yes, you are amazingly iconic.

·
Bring it Home
20,502 Posts
No, sorry. You're just an average attention whore who come here from time to time to make dumb threads. And the fact you are a Dull tard doesn't help your case either. You are not even a good troll, man. :shrug:

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
No, sorry. You're just an average attention whore who come here from time to time to make dumb threads. And the fact you are a Dull tard doesn't help your case either. You are not even a good troll, man. :shrug:
RAFAism is quite a decent troll, though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts