Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just 1 week before X-mas and 5 days till HOLIDAYS! :woohoo: :p I've waited so long for this! I NEED HOLIDAYS!! I'm sooo tired :yawn: Been so busy lately and now I need to relax :cool: And I got 2 weeks to do that, so I think that'll work out! :) But I also gotta study for my 2nd SET-week, half January .. OMG! My exams are in May and June :eek: It's going too fast! :bolt: 2005 is almost over .. Less than 2 weeks to go! :yeah: Have no idea what I'm gonna do with New Year yet ..
But I just wanted to tell you I'm ok :) I was (still am, but less) busy at school.. But it's better now .. My presentation is done (13 out of 20 points ..) And my paper too (75 out of 80), so that makes 88 points out of a 100 TOTAL :woohoo: :woohoo: HAPPY! SO glad it's done! :worship:
I also danced in the X-mas musical at school, I'm in the dancegroup and they asked if we wanted to dance, so we did ;) And we rocked! The whole musical SUCKED ( boooring :yawn: ), but thnQ to us it was a little more bearable :lol:
Oooh, gonna tell more soon :) Need to go now! School's calling :p

:wavey: :smooch:

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
:dance: - Heej slapennn Mieke,

Good to hear your dance went well, and congrats once again on your presentation. Enjoy your holiday from school, and good luck with Shane. :p

Merry Christmas (and Happy Sinterklaaus - even though it's a bit late :p).

Hou van je :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts