Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rafa said that he won't play next year in DC since there will be Olympics. Ferrer also retired from team. So, welcome to our number #1 player, Nicolas Almagro! :worship:

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
might as well give the trophy to Spain again.

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
This just shows what an joke event Davis Cup is, players dont actually even care. :lol:
Rafa helped his country to Davis Cup title 4 (four) times. now, he just wants a second Olympic gold medal.

rubbERR, something you should have known about the word "priority": it's simply a form of the word prior. :)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Also a Davis Cup team with Almagro, Verdasco, López and Granollers can make a damage in 2012, I insist. ;)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Vamos Argentina then;)

·
Banned
8,385 Posts
Rafa helped his country to Davis Cup title 4 (four) times. now, he just wants a second Olympic gold medal.

rubbERR, something you should have known about the word "priority": it's simply a form of the word prior. :)
Rafa's main priority in this final was to date Juan Monaco.

Dirtttty ass pickings. Monaco didnt have anything left in tank after wild night.

Graau, Grrrrr, wuh wuh.

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts
Right that's it. I'm switching country.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Feli says this is probably his last Davis Cup as well.

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts
Can I just say something?

When I was a kid at my local tennis club, the young and old were all talking about how Spain had never won a DC and how it would never happen and this and that. And this is the fifth one already... I have to go back to the club, see what the kids get told these days.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Can I just say something?

When I was a kid at my local tennis club, the young and old were all talking about how Spain had never won a DC and how it would never happen and this and that. And this is the fifth one already... I have to go back to the club, see what the kids get told these days.
what occured in that lapse of time? medical progress?:confused:

·
Registered
17,271 Posts

it does show that DC isnt that high in rafito's priorities, though.

if he had won wimby 4, 5 or 10 times, he'd still play the event.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts