Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
poor match from Fabrice, way too passive today :(

well done Mucho on getting his first main draw win in Madrid :yeah: He kept his composure well in this match and dominated from the baseline.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
One of the best backhand exhibitions that I've seen this year!

Mucho :eek:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
OK win,Nico :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Santoro hit more balls to ALmagro's backhand than I have ever seen someone do.

Surprisingly it stood up, but he did nothing else except get passed like nobodies business!

·
Premium Member
11,343 Posts
Nicolas screamed at least 50 times "¡ Vamos !" during this match. What a mug. :retard: Yeah, for me it's definitively a Leprechaun.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Nicolas screamed at least 50 times "¡ Vamos !" during this match. What a mug.
You are SO correct...the guy simply radiates obnoxiousness. What can you expect from an escapee from the set of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Good win for Mucho, I didn't really see this coming, would've thought Santoro would frustrate him no end.

·
Banned
73 Posts
Not to surprised, but a good match showing the quality of his BH (which is a superior shot to the forehand).

It's about time players started exposing Santoro like Almagro did today, I get annoyed by the amount of players who lose to this guy and his pathetic party/trick style play.

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Not to surprised, but a good match showing the quality of his BH (which is a superior shot to the forehand).
Quite true, hitting his fh harder (Almagro probably prefers to hit fh´s bc balls fly faster :rolleyes: ) doesn´t mean it´s better than his bh. Wp Mucho

1 - 16 of 16 Posts