Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hollywood films and Western propaganda would like you to believe that the American cowboys acted like the good guys offering chewing gum to blond kids in occupied Germany. Myths put away, they were just a bunch of violent hooligans who plundered villages and rap*d hundred of thousands women of all ages. At the end of the day, there was little difference in the treatment of civilians between the behaviour of American soldiers and the Red Army during the occupation.

A German historian estimates in a new book that French, British and American soldiers ***** 860,000 Germans at and after the end of the Second World War, including 190,000 sexual assaults by American soldiers.
http://www.thelocal.de/20150305/book-world-war-ii-allied-soldiers-*****-nearly-1mil-germans

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Not a surprising statistic in the least, sadly.

·
Your visions will happen
51,462 Posts
This is the same as every single military conquest in the history of mankind

Not that I agree with it, it is still wrong, but it is par for the course

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
This is the same as every single military conquest in the history of mankind

Not that I agree with it, it is still wrong, but it is par for the course
This ... it's sad. But even today, we have people dying because of drones... not terrorists but people who are innocent. It's sad but by giving so much power to corporations and war profiteers, humanity has put itself in chains. Good luck stopping the war machine

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Not denying there were ****s because there surely were, but these statistics are laughable.

"Gebhardt said she arrived at that number of sexual assaults by estimating that of the so-called ‘war-children’ born to unmarried German women by the 1950s, five percent were products of rap'e.

She also estimates that for each birth, there were 100 ****s, including of men and boys."

In other words, she doesn't know shit and is just guessing.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
I can't acess the link and would be open minded, I can see this happening

I am not a huge buff of World War 2 history but as a student of the subject one of my departments professors is a world leading researcher of Post World War 2 Germany so if I bump into him in the department (he is a genial chap) I'll ask his opinion on this alas sad topic.

Amargeddon is a good book on the actions of the Soviets in Eastern Europe, haven't come across anything broaching this subject

3,728 Posts
Not surprised

America is no different from nazi germany

Psycho religious nut jobs ****** the world

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts
I can't acess the link and would be open minded, I can see this happening

I am not a huge buff of World War 2 history but as a student of the subject one of my departments professors is a world leading researcher of Post World War 2 Germany so if I bump into him in the department (he is a genial chap) I'll ask his opinion on this alas sad topic.

Amargeddon is a good book on the actions of the Soviets in Eastern Europe, haven't come across anything broaching this subject
Thanks to our beloved (not) MTF's language filter, you have to replace the asterisks with the word "r a p e d" (without the spaces) in the address.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Before I believe this, I'd like to see more studies done. What Orka_n quoted makes me concerned about the accuracy of those stats, although experts have said they're plausible, maybe it merits considering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts