Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's playing in Montreal and maybe Cincy a week later after playing 3 straight tournies.
I'm worried he will burn out for US where he has a 4th round to defend! Yes he's 21 but still!

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
you really don't expect him to go far in any of those?

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
All you need is Theim!

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
He just needs some extra Dominic! I mean Time. Thiem.

Arrest me.

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
That's right.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Okay, I'll give him the break.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
He probably just wants to bag as many points as possible so he doesn't feel pressured to defend his USO points. Although I don't expect him to get any further than the 2nd round of either of the masters.

·
Registered
16,915 Posts
He probably just wants to bag as many points as possible so he doesn't feel pressured to defend his USO points. Although I don't expect him to get any further than the 2nd round of either of the masters.
AS I wrote in the other thread, there will pass some years till his HC game will be ripe enough to get some success on the surface.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
#Thiem Kit Kat

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,585 Posts
I am stunned he did thee weeks myself, two wins and SF. I could only wish that for my man. I do agree he should take it lightly.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
What is the purpose of this thread? Nobody was hating on thiem or criticising him for losing to Kohlschreiber, calm down

·
23,538 Posts
What is the purpose of this thread? Nobody was hating on thiem or criticising him for losing to Kohlschreiber, calm down
I think the thread is urging for Thiem to take a break rather than asking us to stop criticizing him (whoever they may be)...which I am not sure if we need a thread for that as I don't know if Thiem would read this.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thiem is an avid reader of this site naturally.
I'm a big fan of Dom and I worry he will get burnt out! No criticism at all.
Rap him up on cotton wall ala Jimmy anderson for the Oval.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
If i play a set against him I would probably give him 3 breaks, not only one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts