Mens Tennis Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
6,792 Posts

·
Golddigger
17,273 Posts
Kyrgios example NEVER will abuse (d) girl. He is very nice to girls - he really love (d) them. Zverev I think opposite... But still Zverev can like girl who is like he himself...
Outerwear Blue Azure Dress shirt Street fashion

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Why should a girl be calm about being abandoned? For her, it could be a huge and even sometimes irreparable trauma ...
If it really happens take it to court...

·
GOAT Predictor
4,270 Posts
Related story...

I don't know why everyone think Basilashvili is innosent and couldn't beat women (wife)!

Everyone think she broke Trophy and it why she lie. But nobody saw SHE broke one. Only photo with broken Trophy (it could make other man (Nicoloz or his father or Basilashvili made it specially people think she is psyhotic or something in this key and it why nobody must believe her).

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Related story...

I don't know why everyone think Basilashvili is innosent and couldn't beat women (wife)!

Everyone think she broke Trophy and it why she lie. But nobody saw SHE broke one. Only photo with broken Trophy (it could make other man (Nicoloz or his father or Basilashvili made it specially people think she is psyhotic or something in this key and it why nobody must believe her).
You hate men so much or why you always believe that women?

61 - 77 of 77 Posts