Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
54,705 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
54,705 Posts
I know it's hard task but just try to understand his.He left her and may be it was ONLY chance to be famous (wife of future #1 I think). She lost dream and it very hurt his. Yes she is egoistic here but still it's hard to take...
So I am supposed to feel sorry for her because she was unable to glory-chase? No

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If Zverev did any of what he's accused of, I condemn it.

But his ex decided not to file charges so that's on her.

It's nice to see a modern man show some mental toughness, strive for his higher vision and not be brought down by people whose only talent seems to be destroying others.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I think most sane people laughed when he said “we need to follow rules in tennis but Australians need to make an exception for Djoker to play at AO”.

It was a contradiction and he made only himself and Djoker look as stupid as they most likely are.

If Zverev did any of what he's accused of, I condemn it.

But his ex decided not to file charges so that's on her.

It's nice to see a modern man show some mental toughness, strive for his higher vision and not be brought down by people whose only talent seems to be destroying others.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Daily reminder that the woman would rather be beaten by the likes of Zverev than getting a princess treatment from the average betas who're quick to defend her.
Sick stuff, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
You here hate women - just what I see(
That kind of woman - yes.

Frustrated and left ex girl friend and her lies.

Zverev shows this season how mentaly strong he is. What a hero!

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Sascha just landed on Maledives...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Tatum oneal said her former husband was abusive in her book both physically and verbally. why aren't rottenburger and carillo hounding her famous tennis champ ex husband?

• Wow
Reactions: Saraya!
41 - 60 of 77 Posts