Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, Ive noticed a lot of people on this board are from New Jersey. Anyway, if you are from here speak up now!! Ive lived in Jersey all my life but unfortunatley, Im moving up to Connecticut this Monday. It was cool while it lasted, anyway, this thread is for New Jersey and it's people.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is New Jersey. *ooooh... aaaaaahh* The capital is Trenton. *ooooohh.....aaaaahhhhh* New Jersey is shaped like a profile shot of Frankinstein *Fascinating!* :rolleyes: :D :cool:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
hey Chrispy! you're not the only New Jersian! that sux that you're moving to Conneticut, i don't want to be left all alone! you live in Atlantic City, i used to live around that area. now i'm up in Bergen County, in the burbs! but pretty close to New York City, it's only a half hour away!:)

anyway, didn't that suck that our NJ Nets got spanked 4-0 by the Lakers in the NBA Finals? they played so damn good getting that far, but they couldn't even win a friggin game against LA!:( :( :(

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leo!! I dont live by Atlantic City! I live in Bergen County also!! What town u live in?? BTW the NBA Finals did suck, I was hurt :rolleyes: :sad:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A picture of a house in the beautiful town I live in. One of many in New Jersey, esp in Bergen County

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Chrispy said:
Leo!! I dont live by Atlantic City! I live in Bergen County also!! What town u live in?? BTW the NBA Finals did suck, I was hurt :rolleyes: :sad:
hey! i live right near Oakland and Wyckoff! how 'bout you?

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Chrispy said:
BTW I live in a town called Franklin Lakes
r u serious? Franklin Lakes?! that's where i live girl! for about 5 years! OMG! i'm right on Franklin Lake Rd. i live right next to some pond, really close to Oakland!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
oh sorry! i thought you were a girl!lol!

yup, that's it! i remember there was an old barn close by my house, but it was just torn down a few years ago. we used to know the people who lived there!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
yeah, Walder Farms!

i have really REALLY bad direction, and i don't know any street names! i might know Oldwoods Rd, but i'm clueless!lol!

do you go to school in Franklin Lakes? how old are you?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts