Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a Belarusian title this week.

I also think it will be an all Belarusian final.

You heard it here first!

@gux @anny

Reactions: anny and IBM

·
Super Moderator
9,393 Posts
Worth to bet on it?

Reactions: hammett

·
Premium Member
11,529 Posts
Life time ban bet , not approved

·
Administrator
12,000 Posts
Neither one have had any success on the tour. It’s possible one of the two makes it... more likely Ivashka as I think Paire and Duckworth would beat Gerasimov.Also, veterans like Troicki and Vesely loom in Ivashka’s way so it’ll be tough.

Yes, it’s possible though.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Milojevic playing his best tennis right now, could def beat Gerasimov, no doubt in my mind.

On the other hand, Paire hasn't played a match in 10 days, while Marcora is playing great. A lost 1st set and a mental breakdown from Paire could take him out early and open the draw.

I personally like Stebe in this tournament, if he gets past Berankis he could make it to the final.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
There will be a Belarusian title this week.

I also think it will be an all Belarusian final.

You heard it here first!

@gux @anny
Somehow I didn't receive notification about this mention. And it's even more strange that I've seen it at all, as I've never got to General Messages forum section before)
Thanks for kind words and such faith in Belarusian ATP players! Even if I don't share it...
It would be great if at least one of them reaches the final.
Let's see how it goes.

·
Super Moderator
9,393 Posts
Somehow I didn't receive notification about this mention. And it's even more strange that I've seen it at all, as I've never got to General Messages forum section before)
Thanks for kind words and such faith in Belarusian ATP players! Even if I don't share it...
It would be great if at least one of them reaches the final.
Let's see how it goes.
Hope you guys get your next Mirny. Always lovely to see the Belarussian flag in the latter rounds of a tournament on the wiki draws.

Reactions: anny

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Taro Daniel seems to thrive in weak draws to my recolection .

So its Paire , or Taro mosty likely . But I hope for Belarus

Reactions: IBM

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Think Ivashka will go down to Vesely but otherwise I think Gerasimov-Ivashka is likely.

Reactions: NextGenKing

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I mean, predicting Taro Daniel to take the title was pretty funny.
Yeah , it was. It's not as funny though when you consider he has one the highest career ranking out ofthe competitors left.Him and Vesely both share 1 title each and the rest none . EDIT: Sugita has also 1

·
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Paire lost to Marcora in straight sets. This would be quite a great prediction.
Up there with my evans to wim delray last year. Stupidly no bet on and not even in TT pune. Ah well...

Reactions: hammett
1 - 20 of 36 Posts