What a dominating performance!!

GREAT JOB ALEXANDRA!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tennis Fool said:
But can she tie two wins together? (Not including Serena's default).
She did.

She beat Irvin and now Foretz.;)

Take out Dechy, Alexandra!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
21 Posts
It was kind of unfair of them to make Steph play in such short notice, they had other matches to play, they could have given her a lil more time to get ready :sad:

Is play finished for the night?

·
Registered
26 Posts
unfair for Stephanie? I dont really think so. She was a 'lucky loser' anyway, she was lucky she even got to the main draw. Plus as a lucky loser, she was around on call in case anyone pulled out. They shouldn't have to change a schedule totally around for a LL. Seed, maybe, but not a LL.

Good job Alex on your win today, good luck against Dechy! You can do it if you put your mind to it! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
@bk4--------You just can't win with you people. If Serena had pulled out and Alex received a bye then you would have said that Serena handed her the victory because they are friends.

You just can't win with you people......nothing pleases your kind......damn shame...:bounce: :mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Omg Alex won 3 matches in a row! Go alex it's your birthday! go alex it's your birthday!

Hey! can someone provide stats for the Foretz and Dechy matches and also who is Alex's next opponent?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ok, but where can I get stats.

I like Eleni and Ai both but want Ai to win because I think ALex will have it easier playing Ai more so then Eleni. Although and Alex/Eleni match may be good too.

Hey what time will this be on T.V.? I have been wanting to see Alex play on TV since last year. Also can a girl get some stats please?:)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know where you would find stats for these matches because I don't think there are any.

As for TV, 730PM Eastern on ESPN2 tomorrow, it's a tape delay.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alex was playing really well in Europe in the Autumn. I don't think you in America saw her matches. But she was really impressive beating Dokic, Capriati and Hantuchova.

Her form at the start of 2003 was disappointing, but maybe she's started to play the way she did last October.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Serena withdrew, Foretz replaced Serena, and Alexandra beat Foretz.;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts