Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
14,391 Posts
Hilarious, but what can you expect from generation Lost?
Obviously she is more after his fame and money.

(I like him as a player, but not really as a person tbh.)

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
''Ballkid RG2014''

:spit:

Also:

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
She is 19, but in that pic with Paire of only a year ago she looks 14 at most.

·
Premium Member
8,259 Posts
:superlol:

·
Your visions will happen
46,698 Posts
Haters :facepalm:

Sascha's GF is 1000000000000000000000000000% more beautiful than that thing that Coric is fucking. I mean, this here is a real woman, or at least she appears to be. I don't know the girl.

She is 19, but in that pic with Paire of only a year ago she looks 14 at most.
I have pretty much given up on this girl age thing, how old is she, how old does she look, etc.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,386 Posts
Haters :facepalm:

Sascha's GF is 1000000000000000000000000000% more beautiful than that thing that Coric is fucking. I mean, this here is a real woman, or at least she appears to be. I don't know the girl.

I have pretty much given up on those girl age thing, how old is she, how old does she look, etc.
Never know what to get from you. Does that mean you've settled down?

·
Your visions will happen
46,698 Posts
Never know what to get from you. Does that mean you've settled down?
Not at all

All I'm saying is that it is very easy to spot which women are good women and which women are not. For the most part. It does not take a 2nd glance to see that Coric's girl is very very bad. Meanwhile, Zverev has had a quietly good season here and has a stable steady girl to hold him down. That's all a man needs.

Ain't nobody got time for the maintenance of a 9 or 10/10 girl.

·
52,386 Posts
Not at all

All I'm saying is that it is very easy to spot which women are good women and which women are not. For the most part. It does not take a 2nd glance to see that Coric's girl is very very bad. Meanwhile, Zverev has had a quietly good season here and has a stable steady girl to hold him down. That's all a man needs.

Ain't nobody got time for the maintenance of a 9 or 10/10 girl.
Haha I was implying you might have the rent covered...
I get what you mean, and agree with you very much and would likely date girls in the very same vein, yet at the same time I cannot help but think these so called 9 or 10/10 girls must be some of the loneliest women in the world. Lucrative careers but very hard to see cases where they find true happiness and love because the world sells the good looks before personality and individual needs.

·
Your visions will happen
46,698 Posts
Haha I was implying you might have the rent covered...
:hatoff: :D

I get what you mean, and agree with you very much and would likely date girls in the very same vein, yet at the same time I cannot help but think these so called 9 or 10/10 girls must be some of the loneliest women in the world. Lucrative careers but very hard to see cases where they find true happiness and love because the world sells the good looks before personality and individual needs.
I know right, I've thought of this. Every guy wants to bang her and every girl hates her guts. If I have a daughter I will teach her well, no way she will end up like most of these girls, even if she is a 9 or 10. It is all about personality and....how shall I say...fit :p Not just in the physical, but in the metaphysical as well.

·
52,386 Posts
:hatoff: :D

I know right, I've thought of this. Every guy wants to bang her and every girl hates her guts. If I have a daughter I will teach her well, no way she will end up like most of these girls, even if she is a 9 or 10. It is all about personality and....how shall I say...fit :p Not just in the physical, but in the metaphysical as well.
at least they should know where America is on the map, they should be ok :grin2: or not...

There was this funny episode on Australia's Beauty and the Geek where the beauties have to talk about history to an actual historian. So funny! Starts at 6:00

·
Premium Member
20,533 Posts
She's beautiful..., but those lovesick puppy posts... :unsure: If she's really 19, then she's a bit immature. I thought 16 or 17.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts