Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How much money will he donate this time to boost him at least one round further to the final ?

Already preparing for three weeks. Management confirmed it now. Tomorrow is the flight.

·
Registered
7,989 Posts
How much money will he not donate this time after he loses before the title ?

Already preparing for three weeks. Management confirmed it now. Tomorrow is the flight.
What do you mean 'not'? He didn't donate to the bushfires?

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean 'not'? He didn't donate to the bushfires?
I owned myself here. Will be corrected. Had a miss call, thought he would have only donated if he had reached the final. But it was 10.000 per match = 50.000 AU$ in the end.

Reactions: Ilkae

·
11,047 Posts
He will lose in R1 to Jiri Vesley anyway.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He will lose in R1 to Jiri Vesley anyway.
Still might become No. 1 and a major winner at some point. That's my feeling and not really that surprisive after taking the fact that he had won three big titles and had runs on slow courts into account.
At the moment it does not seem like he is into a form where he could get to the final or compete for the title. Too many strong opponents.

·
11,047 Posts
Still might become No. 1 and a major winner at some point. That's my feeling and not really that surprisive after taking the fact that he had won three big titles and had runs on slow courts into account.
At the moment it does not seem like he is into a form where he could get to the final or compete for the title. Too many strong opponents.
How much pressure does Germany put on Zverev? Or do you think its all self inflicted pressure and or from his family?

I have seen peak Zverev play out of his mind , while the rest of the time he looks in complete distress.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
It's a Grand Slam, why wouldn't he?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts