Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
73,531 Posts
He was defeated by Paolo Lorenzi in 3 sets.

·
73,531 Posts
I found him playing in a CH in China where he defeated Danilo Petrovic in straights sets. Today he plays Borna Gojo.

·
73,531 Posts
I lost him again, but found this in GM Liuzhou CH F Davidovich d. Istomin 6-3 5-7 7-6(5). His second CH win and he is now Top 100 :)

·
73,531 Posts
He is in the NextGen Finals, but is not doing well. He has lost to De Minaur and Ruud. Plus in the match with Ruud he had a hard fall on his right knee. Right now he is playing Kecmanovic and has already lost the 1st Set and is down 3-0 in the 2nd Set.

·
73,531 Posts
He lost the 2nd set 4-1. They used different scoring in the NextGen Finals. They are 2 all in the 3rd set.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
3 loses in Next Gen Finals, but most important is his health and hopefully everything is alright with his right knee. As for his tennis, he needs to improve his serve and shot selections, he was most inconsistent player in this field. Of course this surface was not the best for him like Ruud.

·
73,531 Posts
3 loses in Next Gen Finals, but most important is his health and hopefully everything is alright with his right knee. As for his tennis, he needs to improve his serve and shot selections, he was most inconsistent player in this field. Of course this surface was not the best for him like Ruud.
Yeah I totally agree he needs to improve. I don't like Round Robin Tournaments so I rarely watch things like NextGen and the ATP Tour Finals. However, since I haven't been able to see much of Alex's playing at all I did want to see him play. That fall really scared me :scared: So I also agree I hope the knee is alright.

·
73,531 Posts
He won a tough 5 set match against Gombos at the AO 2020.

·
73,531 Posts
He was defeated by Diego Schwartzman in 3 sets.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts