Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy looks so sexy!!!!!! How all men should dress man! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bah, okay, I need to start coming here more because I always post things already posted. But anyway, this wasn't publicly posted well in the 1st place, so I'll leave that hotness there.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Harry Potter - I agree about the hat, I said that in the other thread when I first saw it lol. I think they both have unfortunate head gear.

All men should wear ugly hats, and jeans with grass stains on the knees?

To each his own I guess :eek:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Mandy thinking "doesn't he look stupid with that silly cap, why doesn't he wear that visor, the stupid minger, he wears it everywhere else :rolleyes:"

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love his hat. It's so urban. Well, I live in DC! I mean, most people here, even the men, have unconvential styles of dress, and obviously Andy is a bit more than a T-shirt and jeans guy. I love that. Clothes are very important, and Andy is obviously a funky dresser!

·
Registered
672 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
Mandy thinking "doesn't he look stupid with that silly cap, why doesn't he wear that visor, the stupid minger, he wears it everywhere else :rolleyes:"
I guess in the UK you don't see one person/guy with a visor on. Well guess what buddy, alot of guys wear visors in the states. Get over yourself with the damn visor thing already. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
I mean, most people here, even the men, have unconvential styles of dress, and obviously Andy is a bit more than a T-shirt and jeans guy.
are you being ironic? his style is SUPER-conventional. he's exactly a t-shirt and jeans guy.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
lol....this pic is being brought up constantly over here and in the mandy fansite forums.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts