Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank goodness for that. The month of limbo and anguish is over.

Last night he told me that he still liked me but was not ready for a long term relationship at the moment. Honestly, firstly I don't need to know that he freaking still likes me, things like that are best unsaid because it just frustrates me more :rolleyes: Oh and the wrost thing of all????? He did it by freaking TEXT MESSAGE... WTF? Cowardly wimp!

Anyway, it now just feels like a huge dark cloud has been removed from inside my heart. Of course I'm still sad but I didn't really get that upset when I got the message coz I had kinda already guessed. I am assuming that after I told his mum that I didn't know what was going on she would have told him to get his act together and let me know.

I'm just feeling relieved that that period is over and hoping I can get over it now. I had the most fantastic time at bowling tonight. My team was actually bowling against Matt's friends that I'm so fond of. We had so much fun and they still are not treating me any different at all. I think today was the happiest I've been in a long while which is great :)

I'm even perving again, which is a step in the right direction ;)

G

·
0 Posts
:hug: lol..perving again? can only be a good thing!!!! keep on peerrrviiiingg :)

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
You go girl!!! Yes, you're right. Keep on perving. Can only be good. ;) As for breaking up through textmessaging, it's really dumb and so much lacking courage. Another evidence that guy wasn't worth your being worried for him. :hug:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:hug: a text message?? That's a coward's way out.... but at least you know where you stand now!!

So happy to read you're feeling better again! Perve away girl ;) :lol:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
just perving peta? not boinking? boinking is the last step in recovery! :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts