·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Clement over Shittler @ 1.98
Berrer over Young @ 1.98

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
yeah, I looked at the battle of the mug ex-finalists too and was surprised to see Clement priced so highly. he generally plays at a much higher level that schuettler these days who spends half his time at challenger level now and who hasn't won a gs md match since beating hardcourt legend starace in the 2005 us open.
clement's gubbings at the hands of chela and isner are a concern though. anyone hear anything about an injury?

1st round of slams is the only time I think mug parlays are worth playing so,

monacoxferrerxroddickxgasquetxdjokovicxdavydenkoxmurrayxberdych at around 2.5.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Good mornin lads!

Wish you all a money-spinnin AO.....
Again struggling Robredo made ultimate fave on a hardcourt against decent young hard-hitter!!!,just remember what kind of massacre hitter Gulbis committed with Spaniard in last year USO!.....Tommy has been in much better form in comparison with recent weeks.....Zverev is young ambitious and ready to step up to the ATP level ....+7.5 on Zverev looks like a an unvelieveble courtesy from bookies!

Has managed to grab Levine at 2.0 yesterday after an early odds release!!!......Now he is 1.5!....and decreasing.....Levine rocketed in november winning 2 challengers...posesses good serve and reasonable backhand.....MVA is one of these Hernandezes on hard also bear in mind that Argie was injured in November withdrawing from last 2 matches.....Swell chance for Jesse to notch his 1st GS scupl!-2.0 for Levine in here....

Also got an intention to jump on parlay against shaky servers....Baker+4 plus Pashanski+8!- Serbian has GOT the return game in order to cover SUCH HC,Baker been performing infusingly during Q-s tourney surpassing not a bad opposition-Karlo needs time for launchin consistent bombs delivery.....:wavey:

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
I'm thinking about LU @2,50 vs. Gicquel

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Berrer to beat Young @ 1.86

No doubts that Young has lots of talent, but at this moment he is still very much an unknown prospect outside of the states. Yes he has now got into the top 100 but that was on the back of beating the bums in the American challenger tour. This is a big step up. Berrer is no world beater but he had a career year last year beating some decent players and has more exposure on the big stage. He has played a couple of warm up events(although hasn't had much success) whereas Young hasn't played any.....as far as I know, this is Young's first match for 2 months so maybe there is a bit of rustiness there? I take Berrer to win in 3 or 4.

Wawrinka to beat Benneteau @ 1.38

Ok, not the greatest odds in the world here but I just believe Wawrinka will win. I watched Benny in Auckland against Ferrero and he just seemed to get worn down in the end...his groundstrokes were getting shorter and shorter as the match went on....I don't think he is the fittest blokes on the tour, remember him going 2-0 up against Capdeville in Melbourne last year before collasping in the heat and losing the last 3 sets 6-2, 6-1, 6-2. His record in grand slams outside of the French open is also very poor - only getting past the 1st round on 3 occasions.

Wawa is someone who I am expecting very big things off this year. He was very good in Doha and I don't think losing in Sydney was the worst thing for him as it will give some extra rest time as two full tournaments before a grand slam is never wise. Stan I think enjoys playing against solid baseliners such as Benny - don't reckon Benny has any major weapons and it allow Stan to dictate play....always feel Wawrinka is better on the attack rather than defence and Benny's style of game should allow him to be on the attack more often than not.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
First round banker!!

Mischa Krajicek's training session was just on Dutch tv...her wrist is severely injured and because of this, it is impossible for her to hit her regular backhand. She hasn't hit a backhand in days and can only hit a shitty slice shot. She said that she just wants to try because it is a slam, but her chance of losing is just huge. She is also afraid to mess up her wrist even more. Change decision to (probably) play. She plays Morigami, who even leads the H2H 1-0 and I recommend high stakes on this one at a one ball bookie like fonbet. Odd over there is 2.3

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts