Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The aggressive player won today which was good to see...even on clay. Djokovic had no answers when a superior aggressive player played well and starting firing. He went into ultra defensive-pusher mode and that is why I am glad that for once the defensive game didn't prevail over an offensive aggressive game.

Reactions: Lacabra

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree with you.
djokovic has no business winning the RG ever.
He doesn't have the guts or talent to win a RG final. This has been well established.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both were aggressive? You are kidding me surely? Nole was pure pushing for a vast majority of the match.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Djokovic was attacking, and Murray was pushing yesterday. Today totally reversed, Djokovic can only push.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Federer lost three RG finals before he won one :wavey:
Great logic there fakertard. Federer wasn't getting exposed by 30 year old past primes in SFs so obviously he had more finals and he had to face super peak Nadal on clay...the kind that made Fakervic retire in the middle of a match and then claim he had under control :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reactions: Guybrush

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SO yeah, exactly my point.
???

I have a number of reasons for preferring Nadal to Djokovic; how does that mean anything? I'd support Stan vs Nadal too.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts