Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who can watch, or care to watch~~
Agassi will be on "Oprah"..in the USA, today, Thursday, Nov.22. :)

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
wow thank you luna

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
I'm sure Oprah will ask Agassi about Brooke Shields, anything but tennis.

·
Registered
454 Posts
She probably wants advice on how to deal with rogue teachers at their respective schools.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
I'm sure Oprah is going to ask Agassi about his commentary on the Fed/Roddick QF. Also I hope she will ask him if he thinks Ted Robinson is a douchebag.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I'm a long life Sampras fan. He was my 1st ever favorite, but I've gained lots of respect for Andre b/c of his college preparatory school in Las Vegas. I wish anyone with money and influence could do the same. I'm so ashamed I spent my life rooting against him for most of his career:-(

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I'm sure Oprah is going to ask Agassi about his commentary on the Fed/Roddick QF. Also I hope she will ask him if he thinks Ted Robinson is a douchebag.
The theme was Giving, based on the book by the former president of the USA Bill Clinton. Andre said tennis was just a platform that propelled him into the most rewarding part of his life, impacting young lives through education.

Well done, Andre. Well done!

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
The theme was Giving, based on the book by the former Ex-president of the USA Bill Clinton. Andre said tennis was just a platform that propelled him into the most rewarding part of his life, impacting young lives through education.

Well done, Andre. Well done!
Pffft. I piss on anything to do with Bill Clinton. Oh and Andre, tennis is not just a platform for your "charitable causes". You are supposed to help build tennis up, baldy.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Saw the interview. Andre's doing a great job, really. All these things look beautiful. This just confirms I already knew, that Agassi is a sensible guy, not an arrogant prick

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
i think Agassi did a lot for the practical tennis,
if i'm right (am i ??) only he could win all 4 possible Grand slams :worship:
Pete and the rest couldn't do...

now Andre can speak...

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Pffft. I piss on anything to do with Bill Clinton. Oh and Andre, tennis is not just a platform for your "charitable causes". You are supposed to help build tennis up, baldy.
I had to do a double take on your age:) We can still recognize the good work people do even if we don't agree with their politics. Since leaving office, Clinton has positively impacted countless lives all over the world.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I've gained lots of respect for Andre b/c of his college preparatory school in Las Vegas.
I echo your sentiment completely. When he first appeared on the scene, he was simply, as Ivan Lendl stated, "a forehand and a haircut". He was, to a certain extent (NOT talent-wise) the "ancestor" of the Count of Monte Cheat-O. However, by the end of his career, he became one of my all-time favorites...so much so that I bought a full two-week U.S. Open package to ensure I had the chance to seem him play a few night matches (which included, fortunately, the legendary Agassi/Bags match:D )

Andre is class personified.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts