124,507 Posts
The world is round.

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
swede said:
http://aftonbladet.se/ettor/webb/26_normal.html

http://aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/story/0,2789,703986,00.html

A book of three tennis people, one Magnus Norman points out players who has taken drugs, for example agassi. Also matches who has been fixed but that ATP hide all that stuff, and now ATP is very scared.
:scratch: I can't read that language (swedish?).....If true (Agassi being doped, I do not care much) and ATP has responsibilities and there's proof, I WILL CELEBRATE WITH A NAKED DANCE. :secret: I know I'm safe on this one, it's not gonna happen :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Denaon said:
:scratch: I can't read that language (swedish?).....If true (Agassi being doped, I do not care much) and ATP has responsibilities and there's proof, I WILL CELEBRATE WITH A NAKED DANCE. :secret: I know I'm safe on this one, it's not gonna happen :lol:
hey, you are from argentina so I can understand you dont care :tape:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Denaon said:
Shame I'll miss the naked dance :devil:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
swede said:
hey, you are from argentina so I can understand you dont care :tape:
No, you don't understand.
I'm not into finding new doping cases to redeem the argentine cases. If Agassi doped or not (it's not my business to clear that out) and in the case ATP has hidden it, well that's a different story....and you can get the whole picture of this ARGENTINIAN DOPERS SOAP OPERA.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Denaon said:
Please do keep your clothes on, hon. ;)

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
I think there have been suspicions about Andre ever since he put Gil Reyes on the payroll and begin to bulk up. Plus his taking months off during each season also leads people to believe he is using steroids.

I'd love to get a copy of Magnus's book.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
The part of the article that relates to Agassi.

Bland de tennisstjärnor som pekas ut finns Andre Agassi, toppspelare som vid flera tillfällen omgetts av dopningsrykten.

Skälet är de mirakelkurer som vid flera tillfällen förvandlat Agassi från lönnfet och slapp till supertrimmad på bara några veckor - och att han ibland plötsligt och utan förklaring valt att hoppa av och inte ställa upp i vissa turneringar.
Amongst the tennis stars which points out Andre Agassi, top players on a number of occasions are surrounded by doping rumours.

The reasons of the miracle cures on a number of occasions Agassi transforms from chubby and flabby to supertrim in only some weeks and that he sometimes suddenly and without explanation chosen to withdraw and not show up in certain tournaments.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Thanks for the translation.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I guess this really shouldn't surprise me :eek:

we usually give up our own athletes (ben johnson) while other countries, well... :lol:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
I wouldn't be putting the halo on Canada just yet. Canada didn't "give up" Ben Johnson. He was caught after his win at the Olympics. (Korea, I think) It wasn't Canada, it was the Olympic testing.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
it's a political decission, like most doping cases (for example... cañas)

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
star said:
I wouldn't be putting the halo on Canada just yet. Canada didn't "give up" Ben Johnson. He was caught after his win at the Olympics. (Korea, I think) It wasn't Canada, it was the Olympic testing.
but we didn't try to cover it up/hush it up... instead he suddenly was more of a jamaican, instead of a canadian :haha:

Reactions: Yoda

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Rosie said:
Thanks for the translation.
That was the basic version and I couldn't be bothered doing the whole article, though I might get the book.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts