• Other

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much everyone would agree that Nadal is Federer's toughest match-up by far.

Who would be his worst match ups other that Rafa and why??

Discuss :wavey:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even I could beat Olderer in a game he's a washed up fossil, even in his prime he was overrated and beat duds to wins his slams what a fraud.
old mug Roger 2-1 heyday Novak by 2014

also Novak won 1 match by tb in 3rd set

lol

·
Registered
536 Posts

lol
What great player has he beat from 2012-2014 in a Grand Slam no one, he was to busy losing to guys like Berdych, Tsonga, that Ukrainian dude and Roberdo and he only beat Murray because he was injured. Even the slams he won don't count as they were against bums or when Murry and Nole were rookies, Wimbledon 2012 don't count as the roof was closed for him to win the tournament.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

also Novak won 1 match by tb in 3rd set

lol
I like how you just NEEDED to say that Djokovic won his match by a tb in the 3rd set but you felt like there was no need to say Djokovic played injured in the Monte Carlo semifinal

:superlol:

LMAO

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What great player has he beat from 2012-2014 in a Grand Slam no one, he was to busy losing to guys like Berdych, Tsonga, that Ukrainian dude and Roberdo and he only beat Murray because he was injured. Even the slams he won don't count as they were against bums or when Murry and Nole were rookies, Wimbledon 2012 don't count as the roof was closed for him to win the tournament.
:superlol:

Federer was 31 in 2012 itself yet schooled Novak and Andy at Wimbledon. He lost to Nadal at AO semis, Novak at FO semis and played a competitive final at WTF which Novak edged trough. Pretty good for a 31 yr old. Since 2013 he has been on steady decline and hence those losses.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like how you just NEEDED to say that Djokovic won his match by a tb in the 3rd set but you felt like there was no need to say Djokovic played injured in the Monte Carlo semifinal
lol relax bro. Was trolling the other troll :lol:

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Definitely Berdych. He match ups with him well and more important that Berdych is extra motivated and always picks up his game against Federer. Especially at last years.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Murray, actually Murray always make Federina feel embarrased.
He leads the H2H for a long time.
In the Olympics final and AO2013 SF, Federina is so helpless.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
del Potro in the poll. :facepalm:
Federer is probably the worst match-up for JMDP. :lol:

As for Tsonga, I wouldn't say it's a good match-up for Federer, but I don't think Jo troubles Fed that much.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
I don't think Tomas is a bad matchup for Fed at all. He's just supermotivated to play him and usually plays very good. In fact, Federer has more variety to throw him of his game than Nadal, though you'd never say it by results :eek:

To answer the question, Murray by far from those listed.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts