Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richmond $6 V Collingwood $1.12 - Collingwood should win this easily but the play might be with Richmond at the points.

Hawthorn $1.72 V Brisbane $2.10 - Brisbane as the underdog? One of the form sides of the competition with a forward line in red hot form? Brisbane always have the wood over Hawthorn - beat them comfortably earlier on in the year. Hawthorn have been dieing off of late too. Last time Brisbane were at the G they beat Collingwood by 93 points 2 weeks ago. Take Brisbane

Port Adelaide $1.08 V Carlton $7.50 - Port Adelaide should cover whatever the line is, but Carlton have been playing reasonable footy the last 2 weeks.

Melbourne $4.20 V Western Bulldogs $1.22 - Bulldogs have been piss poor of late and so my bet will be for Melbourne at the points.

Sydney $1.42 V St.Kilda $2.85 - Sydney should win, but St.Kilda at the points might be a play as these teams battle close contests

Kangaroos $2.30 V West Coast @ $1.60 - Hard to call - West Coast should take this. Kangaroos looked shit last week. Will be a close game.

Geelong $1.24 V Adelaide $4 - Geelong will win but by how much. I think Geelong will win by more than 39 points. Sure, Adelaide took it up to them last time, but Geelong are at home and are in much better form. Adelaide suck - they shoudln't have won last week and if Port had another ruckman, wouldn't have won. Take nothing from Adelaide's win. They won't go close to Geelong.

Fremantle $1.18 V Essendon $4.75 - Fremantle to cover.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Pies X tigers , last 5 games between the two teams , pies won only 2 by very low margin . Tigers match good with them for one reason or the other
Pies are over due for a big score haven't won over 39.5 at all this year as far as i recall
Line is +34.5 is a big ask will they respond on the big stage Friday Night

Hawks X Lions odds about right considering ladder position / home ground ..hard to pick going on Lions excellent form and hawks ablity to strangle certain teams ( remember st. kilda game)

Port X Blues .. port to cover -37.5 after 2 good games from carlton , they will let one slip away early , port will cover by half time and will not let them back in the game

Melbourne X WB . Demons with the points +23.5 looks better on paper than WB -23.5 .

Sydney X St. kilda . i expected -15.5 and got -15.5 .. coverable by swans . they are 5-1 ATS last 6

Kangaroos X WCEagles . Toss of a coin , which team will show up out of the two , both coming up from Losses

Geelong X Adelaide . Cats are 12-1 ATS last 13 . but -22.5 against Adelaide , not sure . Adelaide hasn't played in Skilled since 2005 .. for a very narrow loss 57-61.

Freo X Essendon .. i expected -20 . actual line is +30.5 . value might be on Essendon with the points

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adelaide are fucked! Off field incidents here in Adelaide on the top of them having their number 1 ruckman under an injury cloud with Rutten also under an injury cloud. Anyone backing Adelaide this week needs to be shot. They are a rabble.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Geelong X Adelaide . Cats are 12-1 ATS last 13 . but -22.5 against Adelaide , not sure . Adelaide hasn't played in Skilled since 2005 .. for a very narrow loss 57-61.
Adelaide are fucked! Off field incidents here in Adelaide on the top of them having their number 1 ruckman under an injury cloud with Rutten also under an injury cloud. Anyone backing Adelaide this week needs to be shot. They are a rabble.
My comments were before Ben Hudson got suspended by the club for disciplinary reasons. still as Alistair said the last one was ugly , i say this can be another ugly low scoring game

Sydney X St. kilda . i expected -15.5 and got -15.5 .. coverable by swans . they are 5-1 ATS last 6
just noticed this game is in Telstra stadium were sydney lost their 2 games this year against WCEagles & Collingwood , but before that they won 5 of last 6 .. Still thinks it is a very coverable line

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adelaide are better than Port Bolar, and last week's game is perfect testament to that.
Adelaide won that game for one reason and one reason only. Port Adelaide had only one ruckman and he burnt out by half time so in the second half, he couldn't jump for the ball and they were getting murdered in the middle because of that.

Adelaide are a crap team. Trust me. I live in Adelaide, I hear the news, I see the results. It may be a scrappy game, but Geelong will still cover. Adelaide are not on the same level as Geelong - nowhere near it. They can play as scrappy as they want but Geelong will still flog them.

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyway

Brisbane @ $1.97 - Form team of the comp with Geelong - always own Hawthorn. Hawthorn can flood all they want - they did that last time putting 3 people on Brown and still lost as they couldn't score. Brisbane's midfield is far more superior. Power, Black, Lappin, Adcock, Charman - all in fine touch. You can't shut down all of those guys and if you do, Rischitelli and Selwood are in great form aswell.

Brisbane +6.5 @ $1.80 - Insurance.

Port Adelaide -37.5 @ $1.91 - Will run over them.

Port Adelaide -39.5/Over 195.5 @ $3.45 - High scoring game. I was hoping for the over straight out, but that isn't an option yet.

Melbourne V Bulldogs - Under 207.5 @ $1.90 - Bulldogs havn't been playing well of late and Melbourne are crap. Bulldogs don't have a forward line and won't put up a big score. This won't reach 200 IMO.

Melbourne +22.5 @ $1.91 - Fade the Dogs - they suck

St.Kilda +15.5 @ $1.91 - If anyone knows Sydney, Ross Lyon does. This will be a close contest. St.Kilda will more than likely flood and that will make Sydney also play a scrappy game.

Kangaroos +7.5 @ $1.91 - Only on this as the Eagles are an undisciplined cocky bunch. If they show that attitude again like they did last week, Kangaroos will get up.

Geelong -22.5 @ $1.91 - Adelaide suck. As mentioned Rutten and Bock still might not play - they have a rookie ruckman - Geelong's ruckman will murder them. As mentioned above, it may be scrappy, but Geelong will cover this. Even if Adelaide put all their players in the defensive 50, Geelong are that good at the moment that they could kick goals from outside 50 and even 60 metres. Booming with confidence.

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Adding - Brisbane +6.5/Over 177.5 @ $3.20

I want to get that game total straight out, but it's not an option. Might cover it with Hawthorn -6.5/Over 177.5 @ $3.70

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's throw in a few SANFL games.

Central Districts over North Adelaide @ $1.60

Sturt over the Eagles @ $1.93

Hard to get a call on the other 2 games.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Anyway

Brisbane @ $1.97 - Form team of the comp with Geelong - always own Hawthorn. Hawthorn can flood all they want - they did that last time putting 3 people on Brown and still lost as they couldn't score. Brisbane's midfield is far more superior. Power, Black, Lappin, Adcock, Charman - all in fine touch. You can't shut down all of those guys and if you do, Rischitelli and Selwood are in great form aswell.

Brisbane +6.5 @ $1.80 - Insurance.

Port Adelaide -37.5 @ $1.91 - Will run over them.

Port Adelaide -39.5/Over 195.5 @ $3.45 - High scoring game. I was hoping for the over straight out, but that isn't an option yet.

Melbourne V Bulldogs - Under 207.5 @ $1.90 - Bulldogs havn't been playing well of late and Melbourne are crap. Bulldogs don't have a forward line and won't put up a big score. This won't reach 200 IMO.

Melbourne +22.5 @ $1.91 - Fade the Dogs - they suck

St.Kilda +15.5 @ $1.91 - If anyone knows Sydney, Ross Lyon does. This will be a close contest. St.Kilda will more than likely flood and that will make Sydney also play a scrappy game.

Kangaroos +7.5 @ $1.91 - Only on this as the Eagles are an undisciplined cocky bunch. If they show that attitude again like they did last week, Kangaroos will get up.

Geelong -22.5 @ $1.91 - Adelaide suck. As mentioned Rutten and Bock still might not play - they have a rookie ruckman - Geelong's ruckman will murder them. As mentioned above, it may be scrappy, but Geelong will cover this. Even if Adelaide put all their players in the defensive 50, Geelong are that good at the moment that they could kick goals from outside 50 and even 60 metres. Booming with confidence.
Always own Hawthorn :rolleyes: thanks for putting that in,suprised you didnt higlighted it :p B4 it used to be one team that i really hate and that was the Bombers who we could never beat a couple of yrs ago but the Lions have definetely taken that title away,i hate the Johnathon Brown Lions :mad:
Agree with some of the total with Port vs Blues/Hawks vs Lions but feel the Demons n Dogs should still go overs both teams have shithouse defences,it is ashame they cant be singled out alone and not with the spread as a parlay,stinkin books!!
Also liking the Saints aswell,may play that later!!Geelong should take the Crows to the cleaners but the Cats are due a downer so it maybe closer then one would think!!Was tempting on Demons against the Dogs but they stinking Dees just look like theyve given up completely,just individuals atm!!

Anyway go the Mighty Hawks,but no bet :scared: How cold is the mirky waters under the Bridge :rolleyes: :bolt:

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Always own Hawthorn :rolleyes: thanks for putting that in,suprised you didnt higlighted it :p B4 it used to be one team that i really hate and that was the Bombers who we could never beat a couple of yrs ago but the Lions have definetely taken that title away,i hate the Johnathon Brown Lions :mad:
Agree with some of the total with Port vs Blues/Hawks vs Lions but feel the Demons n Dogs should still go overs both teams have shithouse defences,it is ashame they cant be singled out alone and not with the spread as a parlay,stinkin books!!
Also liking the Saints aswell,may play that later!!Geelong should take the Crows to the cleaners but the Cats are due a downer so it maybe closer then one would think!!Was tempting on Demons against the Dogs but they stinking Dees just look like theyve given up completely,just individuals atm!!

Anyway go the Mighty Hawks,but no bet :scared: How cold is the mirky waters under the Bridge :rolleyes: :bolt:
The only query I have on the Over in the Hawthorn V Brisbane game is will Hawthorn flood? I can't get a finger on that one. But I'm still taking it as I think they will play man on man. You gotto back your young players - otherwise they will never learn. Total is too low - Hawks are scoring nicely - Franklin and Roughead - Brisbane are scoring nicely Brown and Brennan. Going to be a cracker match. I'm still baffled that the Hawks have won only one of their last 10 against us. Now I know why you hate the Lions.

May the best team win Freak. GL

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Just the one for 2nite!!

60 units on Saint Kilda Saints +17.5pts over Sydney Swans - Huge game,alot on the line therefor taking the pts in thriller hopefully!!

Good luck -other leans on Johnathon Brown ML over Hawks/Western Bulldogs -23.5pts!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
The only query I have on the Over in the Hawthorn V Brisbane game is will Hawthorn flood? I can't get a finger on that one. But I'm still taking it as I think they will play man on man. You gotto back your young players - otherwise they will never learn. Total is too low - Hawks are scoring nicely - Franklin and Roughead - Brisbane are scoring nicely Brown and Brennan. Going to be a cracker match. I'm still baffled that the Hawks have won only one of their last 10 against us. Now I know why you hate the Lions.

May the best team win Freak. GL
I dont hate the Lions that much honestly,infact i marvel and envy the way they play,Passion/Heart/Physical/Decipline what more could you ask!!Anyway if you look at the Lions play the Pies i dont think flooding would really help the Hawks it would go against their style which is like any young team run n gun!Dont have enough maturity to play the flooding game cos most things have to go right or it will go back n bite ya in the ass ;) Both teams have anough goal scorers so you could say the total should be more like 190-200 but since there's alot on the line the books obviously adjust the line accordingly but still you and i think the total is still abit low especially the way both teams are going,for our sake Bolar it looks like an absolute classic,both teams under 15.5pts either way cant go astray,cos this could be very close in the end,well im hoping the Hawks young guns dont drop off,that's the key for the US no doubt!!

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to say it Freak, but I think we'll flog you. I'm not going to touch any margin as anything is possible.

I can't wait to see Franklin in action. He's a guy I want at Brisbane.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Sorry to say it Freak, but I think we'll flog you. I'm not going to touch any margin as anything is possible.

I can't wait to see Franklin in action. He's a guy I want at Brisbane.
Bolar what eva i say,in the back of your mind it wouldnt of change anything,your mind is already locked in on a flogging the start of the week ;) To be honest i thought Lions easy at the start but as each day goes by i feel the margins is closer but still may not be close enough!!If we dont beat you 2day,we will never beat you :rolleyes: Come on champ dont be greedy you already have Brennan :confused:

Brown/Bradshaw/Brennan/Franklin you gotta be kidding??with Black/Power/Lappin feedeing them food,Scary alright!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts