Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Nope.
Nole will most likely finish the match and even if not will be getting most of the day on Tue to rest.

Personally, I think its better if you are in constant flow so it might even be beneficial to play on Tue

Biggest benefit for Nole is that he is guaranteed a Sun free match at Qtrs where he doesnt lose any form.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Officials again making everything possible to stop Djokovic from winning another Slam.

There're only 2 scenarios that may stop Djokovic:

1) Nole will be forced to play 2 days in a row which will leave a toll on Djoko's physics and put Nadal in an unfairly good position which is similar to USO-12 final where Murray vultured his first Slam.

2) Nole may have a bad sleep because of his baby crying for no reason during the night.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
First Fognini walkover in 2011 which screwed Nole's rhythm, now they want to take away his day of a rest:haha::haha: Only external factors could stop peak Djokovic because his opponents aren't talented enough to do it in a fair way:spit::spit:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Officials again making everything possible to stop Djokovic from winning another Slam.

1) Nole will be forced to play 2 days in a row which will leave a toll on Djoko's physics and put Nadal in an unfairly good position which is similar to USO-12 final where Murray vultured his first Slam.

2) Nole may have a bad sleep because of his baby crying for no reason during the night.
i dont see Djokovic has problem with sleep since his baby got born. doubt it will be this time ;)

as for when will he play, if everything goes normal length(and Sharapova just lost her match), he should be starting at 18h latest, which will give him enough time to finish the match... what scares me more is that Novak is not playing good in sunset.his contacts are not reacting good or something like that which prevents him for seen ball good.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
i dont see Djokovic has problem with sleep since his baby got born. doubt it will be this time ;)

as for when will he play, if everything goes normal length(and Sharapova just lost her match), he should be starting at 18h latest, which will give him enough time to finish the match... what scares me more is that Novak is not playing good in sunset.his contacts are not reacting good or something like that which prevents him for seen ball good.
If Djokovic could play good in sunset he would be the goat of goats. Basically RG-13, Wimbledon-13, RG-14, USO-14 were lost because of the heat.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

Don't be ridiculous. :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Only external factors could stop peak Djokovic because his opponents aren't talented enough to do it in a fair way
Nole may have a bad sleep because of his baby crying for no reason during the night.
Time to admit that you're a troll and most likely a Nadal or Fed fan trying to make the Nole fanbase look bad. :)

The only difficulty is in telling which camp you're really from. :)

·
|
15,486 Posts
Who cares, the psychotic gymnast is only as talented as a piece of gum on Nadal's shoe, no chance of him being ready to compete with Nadal anyway.

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
:lol: the way things are going right now Djokovic might get on the court before Nadal.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Sneaky Frenchies are doing everything to mess up No1e's chances of winning. It has been like this for years and it is not different now. Starting from the draw, than playing on Lenglen, now scheduling his very last match before the big QF quite late with rain in the forecast i.e. No1e will not have enough rest before facing Nadal. :mad:

Disgusting.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sneaky Frenchies are doing everything to mess up No1e's chances of winning. It has been like this for years and it is not different now. Starting from the draw, than playing on Lenglen, now scheduling his very last match before the big QF quite late with rain in the forecast i.e. No1e will not have enough rest before facing Nadal. :mad:

Disgusting.
The French don't care about Nadal, they only love Federer. Have you seen the crowd in Federer vs Nadal matches? They are like 99% for Federer.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts