Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got back from a long day of tennis and i can tell this is going to come back and kick me in the ass, i'm so exhausted, i'm not sure how i'm going to make it till the weekend. i had a great time though, saw 4 singles matches and left before the doubles because i had to make it back for my class. the first match was sucha vs. foretz, was pretty crappy. (perhaps she was too busy making out with her husband/coach in public before the match to focus on the match she was about to play). next was sugiyama vs. benesova, which was much better. i've discovered that i really like benesova, and i'm fairly surprised that she hasn't had a better career. her only problem is she's WAY too negative on court, she's kind of bitchy which i liked, she kind of gets away with it in the patty schnyder way but i think it really hurts her play. she lost the match which was sad, it was a totally winnable match for her but she kept getting too negative and for some retarded reason kept making stupid mistakes because she was hoping for an out call which she never got, so why keep doing it i don't know. :shrug: but it was still fun to watch. next i watched zvonereva vs. karantacheva which was fun, but boy did zvonereva make me hate her. i couldn't stand the fact that she was pretty much in tears from the first point, she's even upset when she wins a point. i almost felt bad for her but it was just too annoying. she seriously made me wonder why she even plays tennis because it sure seemed like torture for her, and i'm amazed that with amount of emotional trauma that each match seems to bring she's even made it as far as she has. last match i saw was vaidisova vs. henke which was total snooze fest all in all i had a good time but now i'm really tired and have a ton of work to do before another long day tomorrow, otherwise i would have written more. i'm going back tomorrow, but now that i've seen the schedule i'm totally pissed, thanks to sharapova and davenport pulling out, the feature match is going to be vaidisove vs. koukalova, should be interesting but i already saw vaidisova today, and while she's talented i found her totally boring and she's not as hot as everyone says. don't understand why they're having dementieva and petrova in the afternoon rather than featuring one of them over nicole at night:retard: so basically it was a waste of money to go tomorow, if i'd known i totally wouldn't have gone tomorrow and would actually have spent time studying for the exams i have coming up on friday :scared: but not much i can do now other than try and enjoy it. :(maybe i'll post my pics in here at some point. later. :wavey:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts