Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Novak Djokovic camp reports that they're overwhelmed with emails and requests for the rights to broadcast the "Adria Tour" matches. Broadcast to over 100 countries already confirmed. New requests coming in daily.
Tour starts in Belgrade, on 13th/14th of June, Continues in Croatia, and goes to Bosnia and Crna Gora.

I'm ready :)

Let's get this party started!
We'll see Dimitrov, Thiem, Zverev 1 and Zverev 2, Cilic, Coric, Novak, Dule, etc etc...

I'm still hoping Roger and Rafa will at least make an appearance - it would be absolutely awesome!

Rafa fans... Please make Rafa get his cute butt to Belgrade ASAP :)

Roger fans... well... if you would be so kind?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I can't wait. Djokovic is a true hero of the world. He is giving hope and something to cheer to hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people in the world. Over 100 countries! Just wow.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,709 Posts
Still Tennistv probably won't show it, really a bad year to subscribe to tennis

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am much more interested in a certain other competition that will see tennis played with totally different rules across 5 weeks.
What do you mean? What competition?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which channel will air it in the U.S.A.??
I don't know yet - when I do I'll post it here.
I'm guessing Tennis channel, ESPN or TNT

But again - when I know I'll put it here.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Good to hear!

·
Premium Member
8,292 Posts
Exciting news. I wish Federer was playing too.

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
It was the first year I took out the 12 month subscription too. Hopefully it's extended for every week that is missed.
It wasn't my first year of subscription. But I had subscribed for several years, I stopped when they cancelled women's matches and this year I decided to forgive them and subscribe again.Talk about timing! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
It wasn't my first year of subscription. But I had subscribed for several years, I stopped when they cancelled women's matches and this year I decided to forgive them and subscribe again.Talk about timing! :ROFLMAO:
I'd just been subscribing for months here and there until late last year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts